Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clubs Public

Clubs Public

1. Subscriber venda
    Dave
    22 Jun '12 19:52
    It doesn't look look anyone bothers with the club public forum much, but if anyone reads this, let me just say that having tried 3 clubs since I decided to give them a go there's one that's head and shoulders above the rest and that is M.U.T.I
    The leader will create any sort of tournament you request and is VERY active with club news and messages
    The forum is also very active and inventive with discussion games,puzzles, analysis and full of wit and humour.
    Despite the name there's even some tee totallers in the club!!
    When I first log on these days the M.U.T.I club is always my first click so that must say something about it!!
    So if you're thinking about a club , give us a whirl.You'll not regret it.
  2. Subscriber LEUR
    TEXAS
    22 Jun '12 20:01
    Originally posted by venda
    It doesn't look look anyone bothers with the club public forum much, but if anyone reads this, let me just say that having tried 3 clubs since I decided to give them a go there's one that's head and shoulders above the rest and that is M.U.T.I
    The leader will create any sort of tournament you request and is VERY active with club news and messages
    The forum i ...[text shortened]... ing about it!!
    ...yes I paid for this ad...just kidding, am only adding this little thingy...Club 108
  3. 23 Jun '12 22:09
    Originally posted by venda
    The forum i ...[text shortened]... ing about it!!
    Its the best to your liking out of only 3 clubs that you personally joined, however there are many more active clubs on the site that you haven't tried that are different to MUTI and as equally good.
    I have to agree MUTI is a very good club but so is the Patriots club and TOD and even the Gambit club.
  4. Subscriber venda
    Dave
    25 Jun '12 14:59
    Originally posted by GoodKnight2U
    Its the best to your liking out of only 3 clubs that you personally joined, however there are many more active clubs on the site that you haven't tried that are different to MUTI and as equally good.
    I have to agree MUTI is a very good club but so is the Patriots club and TOD and even the Gambit club.
    O.k
    I'll bear them in mind if I ever want to try another club
  5. 08 Jul '12 10:48
    Which Club to Join?? You sounds like a "Rookie" (User 658847). Serious in Learning Chessplayers, very seldom ask that Question. The best Chess Clubs are actually, the "Over-the-boad" Chess Clubs. anywhere. Now; if "Over-the-Board" Chess Clubs is not
    possible for you, then I would say that "Red Hot Pawn" Chess Site is one of the best.
    but the clubs we have here are all good, but you. Don't listen to them. listen to your
    instinct. We all grow in chess, "ONE WAY" or the Other. But to grow well and fast, is on you. Correspondence Chess like we all are here, are like a Correspondence School. Still
    will go back to you. Not unless you will encounter a correspondence Chess Teacher who
    will walk you through. good Luck, and let me know. Thanks___Jcmessy (User 658847)
  6. Subscriber LEUR
    TEXAS
    09 Jul '12 13:55
    ...regardless of club(s) we want to consider, look at this thread and support the idea by clicking the thumbs-up doohickey and make comments and mention it to your club members as well...this will benefit all clubs immensely IMO...>Thread 147484