Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Clubs Public

Clubs Public

1. Standard member Grampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    13 Jul '13 06:15 / 1 edit
    "You"

"Would you join a new private club if I started one?" Note: This Original Post Sentence is an excerpt from my lively General Forum thread simply titled "You" (page 1). The following is from page 12. Any and all of your questions are welcome. (gb)

"Untitled" (Our Private Club Forum) Membership Status:

Total of nineteen (19) from July 6 to 13, 2013. Thirty (30) Members and we'll open our new private club forum. To do so, we must have an official site identity. So, please post any and all private club name suggestions here.

Member whose name is selected receives the Honour of Our Forum's First Thread! (Yes, even if it's a WAG lol)

Let's try to capture the spirit of a relaxed environment committed to all of its member's comfort and enjoyment. Tone will be that of an unpretentious, casual internet forum where new and old friends gather to swap a few thoughts and laughs at no one else's expense. Here's my latest revisions, with thanks to divegeester:

1. "Fiasco with Honour" (Our Private Club Forum)

2. "Call Home: Troll Free" (Only Within Our Private Club Forum Calling Area) lol

2. Standard member Grampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    15 Jul '13 20:47
    For your convenience in messaging me with any and all questions or comments: User 377285