1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Mar '09 08:10
    Anyone here read it? Great account of government misjustice system in the US.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    05 Mar '09 15:59
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Anyone here read it? Great account of government misjustice system in the US.
    I heard him interviewed on Howard Stern. It was an absolute travesty. To think of all the energy into that with what this country is going through economically.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Mar '09 07:18
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    I heard him interviewed on Howard Stern. It was an absolute travesty. To think of all the energy into that with what this country is going through economically.
    Yeah, I heard that one and there was just an interview on the XM raw comedy channel. Tommy went into some of the early stories, like the one about their very first recording, going to Lou Adler, they said they wanted to make a record (Adler was a big cheese in recording att)
    and I guess he had heard of them, he says, so what do you want?
    Tommy goes, a thousand dollars and a tape recorder. So Lou starts talking to his secretary, make out a check for... Tommy goes a thousand dollars EACH🙂 Lou thinks for a minute, tells the secretary to write out two checks for a thousand bucks! Then he told the tale of actually being in a room with the recorder, did you hear that one?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree