1. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 19:08
    If you submitted an entry you have to vote to be eligible to win. You can't vote for your own entry.

Here are all the sentences from this month. Vote for your favourite three. Your first choice gets 5 points, your
    second choice gets 3, and your third choice gets 1 point. Voting closes August 27, 2010.

Eg.
    1. S (5 points)
    2. Y (3 points)
    3. R (1 point)
  2. Standard memberRaven69
    Different
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 19:08
    A. In retrospect, " What's your name again? " was not the right thing to say during sex.

B. In retrospect, "you're my first human female!" was not the right thing to say during sex.

C. In retrospect, "I'd rather be in Carolina in the morning" was not the right thing to say during sex.

D. In retrospect, "GGGGOOOOAAAALLLL!!!! " was not the right thing to say during sex.

E. In retrospect, "Oh good, than nasty rash is gone now," was not the right thing to say during sex.

F. In retrospect, "It sure has been rainy these last days." was not the right thing to say during sex.

G. In retrospect, "...milk...sugar...eggs...coffee...flour...bin bags..." was not the right thing to say during sex.

H. In retrospect, "Gee when I screwed your sister she never complained that I left my socks on " was not the right thing to say during sex.

I. In retrospect, "dang it, mine itches, does yours???" was not the right thing to say during sex.

J. In retrospect, "I have an addiction to Red Hot Pawn" was not the right thing to say during sex.

K. In retrospect, "Is your sister dating anyone? " was not the right thing to say during sex.

L. In retrospect, "So what's it like being a mother to a guy like Very Rusty?" was not the right thing to say during sex.

M. In retrospect, "Can we just skip straight to the cigarette?" was not the right thing to say during sex.

N. In retrospect, "Damn, I think I'm missing Futurama" was not the right thing to say during sex.

O. In retrospect, "If I take part this month, do I have to vote; if I don't vote, will I be disqualified?" was not the right thing to say during sex.

P. In retrospect, "It feels pretty good but I prefer the way my wife does that," was not the right thing to say during sex.

Q. In retrospect, "Are all you guys on the same team?" was not the right thing to say during sex.

R. In retrospect, "Dad was right, you are a dirty girl." was not the right thing to say during sex.

S. In retrospect, she said, patting me fondly on the stump, I was wrong to saw your legs off, but really, 'we should invite your dad next time' was not the right thing to say during sex.

T. In retrospect, "Honey, can you just wait until I fire off a missile ,ring my mother and remove my false teeth", was not the right thing to say during sex.

U. In retrospect, "At last, I've finally found a human female willing to participate in my cross breeding program." was not the right thing to say during sex.

V. In retrospect, "Damn baby, you have gigantic snappyflaps!" was not the right thing to say during sex.

W. In restrospect, "do you mind if i watch 2 girls and a cup while you blow me" was not the right thing to say during sex.

X. In retrospect, "Do you come here often?," was not the right thing to say during sex.

Y. In retrospect, "Is it in yet?" was not the right thing to say during sex.

Z. In retrospect, "Is the Rohypnol wearing off?" was not the right thing to say during sex.
  3. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 19:19
    1. N
    2. A
    3. D
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 19:34
    1. o
    2. k

3. z
  5. The sky
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 19:58
    Originally posted by trev33
    1. o
    2. k

3. z
    In retrospect, "ok... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" was not the right thing to say during sex.
  6. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 20:07
    1. K
    2. H
    3. Q
  7. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 20:57
    1.z
    2.y
    3.r
  8. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    20 Aug '10 22:12
    1. M
    2. Y
    3. Z
  9. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    21 Aug '10 00:43
    1. X
    2. Z
    3. V
  10. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    21 Aug '10 12:02
    1) F
    2) M
    3) U
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Aug '10 20:01
    1. R

2. Z

3. E
  12. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    21 Aug '10 23:12
    1. R
    2. Q
    3. M
  13. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    22 Aug '10 09:04
    1. H
    2. R
    3. K
  14. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    22 Aug '10 15:22
    Originally posted by Raven69
    A. In retrospect, " What's your name again? " was not the right thing to say during sex.

B. In retrospect, "you're my first human female!" was not the right thing to say during sex.

C. In retrospect, "I'd rather be in Carolina in the morning" was not the right thing to say during sex.

D. In retrospect, "GGGGOOOOAAAALLLL!!!! " was not the right thing ...[text shortened]... ot the right thing to say during sex.
    O seems like a poor man's version of my non-valid second sentence...

1. Q
    2. V
    3. Z

I feel dirty for voting on this. Thanks Gatecrasher 😠
  15. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    22 Aug '10 16:16
    1. V
    2. A
    3. G

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree