Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

  1. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    16 Aug '08 22:34
    "The bad guys know us and they leave us alone"

    Does anyone else snicker when they hear that line?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7Xs9WVNBU&feature=related
  2. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    16 Aug '08 23:37
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LmxtcVklQc&feature=related

    Ans we know California Girls are a knock out!
  3. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    17 Aug '08 00:40
    Originally posted by Seitse
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LmxtcVklQc&feature=related

    Ans we know California Girls are a knock out!
    Look at these wimmin! Aint nothin' like 'em nowhere!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiizQk_3pLI
  4. 17 Aug '08 06:51
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    "The bad guys know us and they leave us alone"

    Does anyone else snicker when they hear that line?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7Xs9WVNBU&feature=related
    I've always liked that line. I also like a song with a similar theme. It's by REO Speedwagon---"Tough Guys"

    ---She doesn't like the tough guys---they think they can do anything they please.
    ---But they're gonna git a surprise---when she brings them to their knees---
  5. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    17 Aug '08 07:42 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Look at these wimmin! Aint nothin' like 'em nowhere!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiizQk_3pLI
    Priceless!

    Damn, the nostalgia, man.