1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 May '08 12:06
    Seeing this is the culture forum.
    Don't you think that if you start a "best of..." thread, that you should include: "Why do you think so?" at the same time.

So, when someone says they think Blade Runner is the best sci-fi film (par example), they have to tell us why they think so.

Cause otherwise it's just silly summoning up, no insight, no discussion and just one post after another of random crap.

Let's hike the quality of this forum, since we have it anyway!!
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    24 May '08 12:211 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Seeing this is the culture forum.
    Don't you think that if you start a "best of..." thread, that you should include: "Why do you think so?" at the same time.

So, when someone says they think Blade Runner is the best sci-fi film (par example), they have to tell us why they think so.

Cause otherwise it's just silly summoning up, no insight, no discu ...[text shortened]... other of random crap.

Let's hike the quality of this forum, since we have it anyway!!
    See the threads I start, what is the sense in asking a question if you don't explain your views?

As for worst of culture, I felt the 3 examples were pretty self explanitory...

P-
  3. At the Revolution
    Moves
    31 May '08 19:39
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Cause otherwise it's just silly summoning up, no insight, no discussion and just one post after another of random crap.
    Why do you think so? 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree