Bob Seger

Standard memberIronstar
Culture 19 Mar '08 00:43
  1. Club 64
    Moves
    19 Mar '08 00:431 edit
    Seeing as my forum on Elton John has failed to an extent to maintain popularity, I've decided to focus on a different artist. Let's hear what you have to say about Bob Seger. I think he's a great artist and has enjoyed much success in his career. My favorite songs by him are "The Fire Down Below" and "Main Street".
  2. Standard memberSunburnt
    🙏🏻
    Some other realm
    Moves
    19 Mar '08 00:49
    Originally posted by Ironstar
    Seeing as my forum on Elton John has failed to an extent to maintain popularity, I've decided to focus on a different artist. Let's hear what you have to say about Bob Seger. I think he's a great artist and has enjoyed much success in his career. My favorite songs by him are "The Fire Down Below" and "Main Street".
    I don't care what anyone says about Bob Seger. My parents raised me on him. I can't help but love him. You should see them all dance at family parties to him 😀. It's hilarious.
  3. Club 64
    Moves
    19 Mar '08 02:58
    Originally posted by Sunburnt
    I don't care what anyone says about Bob Seger. My parents raised me on him. I can't help but love him. You should see them all dance at family parties to him 😀. It's hilarious.
    Glad to find that there's another fan here. Do you have a favorite song by him?
  4. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    19 Mar '08 03:02
    Originally posted by Ironstar
    There was an Elton John forum? I must have missed that.
  5. Club 64
    Moves
    19 Mar '08 21:45
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    There was an Elton John forum? I must have missed that.
    I meant to say thread instead of forum, but scroll down a bit and you'll find it.
  6. weedhopper
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 19:25
    Turn the Page and Katmandu are my favorites.
    Seger played littlejohn Collisseum at Clemson back in the 70s--about the time that Boston was peaking with More than a Feeling--and I remember that there was a really poor turnout. I never understood that--Bob was WAYYY better than Boston.
  7. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 20:16
    One of the least worthy entrants to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Along with Jackson Brown.
  8. lookin for a way out
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 22:39
    "Main Street", and I imagine most people know "We've Got Tonight".
  9. Club 64
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 23:291 edit
    Originally posted by Pawn Qween
    "Main Street", and I imagine most people know "We've Got Tonight".
    "Main Street" is one of my favorites. Love the guitar riff at the beginning.
  10. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    02 Apr '08 13:06
    No one has mentioned "Night Moves?" I thought it was like a Bob Seger anthem.. I'll never get tired of hearing it.
  11. Club 64
    Moves
    02 Apr '08 19:09
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    No one has mentioned "Night Moves?" I thought it was like a Bob Seger anthem.. I'll never get tired of hearing it.
    His anthem was more along the lines of "Old Time Rock and Roll", although he never actually wrote it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree