1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '11 12:06
    Just watched episode 1. A very intriguing premise. And put together with a very acute eye for quality all round.

Wiki's summary:

The series follows Tom Kane, the mayor of Chicago, who has recently been diagnosed with DLB, a degenerative neurological disorder. Determined to remain in charge, Kane conceals the disease from everyone around him except his own physician, Dr Ella Harris. Those around Kane are too busy with their own lives to notice anything unusual. Kane's marriage to his wife Meredith is nothing more than one of convenience. Kane's closest advisors, Kitty O'Neill and Ezra Stone, begin to suspect something is wrong with the Mayor but respect him too much to ask any questions, while State Treasurer Ben Zajac is too busy cultivating his political ambitions to become the next Governor of Illinois to notice anything out of the ordinary.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Nov '11 10:22
    Two episodes into it now and this is certainly way above your average TV series fare. Although quite different to West Wing - this is much darker and more edgy - if it continues like this, it will be similarly feted I reckon.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree