1. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Apr '17 04:35
    I've been binging on the series, after reading the first five books. Loved daenerys for a while. Lately shes been feeding freed people to her dragons.

I think bran is the key. Hope tyrion does okay. Kingslayer and Varys should be redeemed, but I don't feel any confidence.

Martin has some other stuff in the library, maybe I will check them out.
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Apr '17 04:45
    And I love Brienne! She is so stupid and awesome. I would be willing to back her play.
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Apr '17 04:49
    And hodor. Nothing but good wishes and effort from me.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Apr '17 16:40
    Originally posted by apathist
    And hodor. Nothing but good wishes and effort from me.
    I thought they were talking season 8. That over now? Ending at 7?
  5. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    06 Apr '17 21:01
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I thought they were talking season 8. That over now? Ending at 7?
    I don't know. There are seven books (sept!), I think. I have 6 seasons on this streaming service, so I bet there are seven at least.

I think Martin likes tyrion best. Bet he doesn't die.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Apr '17 13:14
    I don't know. There are seven books (sept!), I think. I have 6 seasons on this streaming service, so I bet there are seven at least.

I think Martin likes tyrion best. Bet he doesn't die.
    Tyrion will be one of the last to go. I have 6 seasons on DVD, wonder when 7 will bootleg. I don't want to wait around week after week, we binge watch🙂 We are thinking about going back to season 1 and watching the whole thing again.
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    08 Apr '17 15:51
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Tyrion will be one of the last to go. I have 6 seasons on DVD, wonder when 7 will bootleg. I don't want to wait around week after week, we binge watch🙂 We are thinking about going back to season 1 and watching the whole thing again.
    Are there other series worth revisiting? I am so out of the loop here.
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    08 Apr '17 15:56
    Oh, I should say, daenerys is struggling with ruling but I am not convinced to hate her. Yet.
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    09 Apr '17 06:07
    Now I'm starting to not hate that red witch. I think Martin understands that we all are good and bad.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Apr '17 13:101 edit
    Are there other series worth revisiting? I am so out of the loop here.
    If you have netflix, we just started watching one new for us, Marco Polo, where he is a young man as a stowaway on his father's ship and they end up in Kubla Khan's court and Marco's father asks the emperor if Marco can stay and be of service to Khan's court and he accepts, much to Marco's chagrin. Khan starts accepting Marco and has him sent first with one of his tax collectors and report and then into his brother's army camp and report, where Marco found not enough grain for the horses to wage a campaign against the Chinese, the horses would run out of food before they got half way and Khan sends some men to the camp to verify that and his son threatens Marco if he ever humiliates him in court again. It was found out to be true and now Khan trusts Marco to give him the truth in any situation Marco finds himself in.

Seems to me a great series. There are two seasons so far on Netflix, better than the one on Strange Empire. Did I tell you about that one? Canadian production with Cara Gee, half Ojibwe native actor and she was great in that production featuring strong women just north of the Canadian border, north of Montana and an evil mine owner. Only problem is CBC stopped production after one season. Great season though.
  11. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    29 May '17 21:14
    I read a big fat book version of marco a long time ago and remember being enthralled. Seen the two seasons and yes it was great. Saw the short prequel on the story of Hundred Eyes, too, about how he ended up at the Khan's court.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 May '17 16:57
    I read a big fat book version of marco a long time ago and remember being enthralled. Seen the two seasons and yes it was great. Saw the short prequel on the story of Hundred Eyes, too, about how he ended up at the Khan's court.
    Yep, saw that one also. We also watched the Last Kingdom, BBC production of an era set in the 1200's and is very authentic early Britain but the odd thing is the events depicted took place in the 800's and it is odd BBC would take the pains to do authentic but be 400 years off on the dates. Still a good series.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree