1. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    11 Mar '10 00:27
    Who was Corey Haim? Do you know the difference between ignorance and apathy? Answer: I don't know and I don't care.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 Mar '10 14:19
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Who was Corey Haim? Do you know the difference between ignorance and apathy? Answer: I don't know and I don't care.
    Supremely painful watching the two Corey's in a 2007 interview with Larry King, talking about their collaborations through the years, as well as some of their insights on what made their "chemistry" such a draw for audience(s).

It's like an ill-advised SNL skit.
  3. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    11 Mar '10 14:24
    Lost Boys is a classic.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    11 Mar '10 14:43
    I think the sad thing (other than the loss of life for his loved ones) is the life-sized lesson his story depicts of the mirage of celebrity. The video I referenced is painful because its easy to recognize myself in these two idiots: carrying on as though they've discovered the cure-all for our energy needs when, in fact they're just two randomly 'fortunate' goof-balls that were plucked from obscurity by some knee-jerk casting director.

Akin to thinking you're the next Warren Buffet because your church bingo card won $46.23.
  5. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    11 Mar '10 14:47
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I think the sad thing (other than the loss of life for his loved ones) is the life-sized lesson his story depicts of the mirage of celebrity. The video I referenced is painful because its easy to recognize myself in these two idiots: carrying on as though they've discovered the cure-all for our energy needs when, in fact they're just two randomly 'fortuna ...[text shortened]...
    Akin to thinking you're the next Warren Buffet because your church bingo card won $46.23.
    Imagine Warren Buffett was impoverished overnight; then you'd be right!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree