20 Oct '08 12:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    20 Oct '08 12:52
    Zombies are the misanthrope's monster of choice. They represent fear and disgust of our fellow man. The anonymous animal masses. The dumb, shuffling crowd. Them - the public. They're awesomely stupid. They have an IQ of one. Proper zombies can't operate a door handle or climb a ladder. Toss one a Rubik's Cube and it'll bounce off his thick, moaning head. All they do is walk around aimlessly, pausing occasionally to eat survivors.

Pure Gold. 😀
  3. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    20 Oct '08 12:53
    Anything by Charlie Brooker gets my vote...

(search for him on the Guardian website to get his full archive of articles - a weekly TV review slot that seldom fails to have me in stitches and another weekly column on whatever takes his fancy).
  4. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '08 13:08

5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Oct '08 11:15
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    They'd fit right in. One of them probably would win. Let's face it, being killed and then having your brain removed can hardly bring a normal human being down to the level of Jade Goody.

Richard
  6. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Oct '08 14:13

7. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    28 Oct '08 16:28
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Zombies are the misanthrope's monster of choice. They represent fear and disgust of our fellow man. The anonymous animal masses. The dumb, shuffling crowd. Them - the public. They're awesomely stupid. They have an IQ of one. Proper zombies can't operate a door handle or climb a ladder. Toss one a Rubik's Cube and it'll bounce off his thick, moaning head. ...[text shortened]... ey do is walk around aimlessly, pausing occasionally to eat survivors.

Pure Gold. 😀
    Ha! Excellent!
  8. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Oct '08 20:57

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree