The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The last bit.
  2. Standard memberRSMA1234
    The Guvnor....!!!!
    The Dark Side
    Moves
    01 Aug '08 15:12
    Originally posted by buckky
    I would have to vote for pot. Everything else seems to have some kind of whiplash to it. Pot is just a mellow high. In my youth I did acid a few times, and it was interesting but nerve racking.
    Good sex session !!!!
  3. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    02 Aug '08 00:01
    Pot, till I got busted...now beer and coffee.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Aug '08 01:114 edits
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    People often don't understand that in the UK 'marijuana' usually means 'skunk' i.e. psycho-weed.
    It sounds like you're referring to the sativa subspecies. It supposedly gives you a 'head high' and I know (at least I believe) it smells stronger. Typical odors include cat urine (there's a strain called Cat Piss actually), beef top ramen, stinky cheese and citrus. I don't like it. If you're into getting stoned and going dancing, this is probably the strain for you.

I usually smoke indicas myself. These smell more earthy, have more gooey and compact buds and hit your body. This is the kind that knocks you out and makes you lazy.

EDIT - It looks like 'skunk' is a fairly weak hybrid of the two strains.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skunk_weed
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Aug '08 01:162 edits
    My favourite intoxicant goes on two legs.

Otherwise, tequila and dope. The last time I did 'shrooms I had an incredibly nasty sense of cosmic tedium. Acid was a closer shave than I ever knew at the time. Cocaine is for off-duty clowns, the kind will cut you just for fun. As for crystal meth -- why not snort caustic soda as well.
    Meth is cocaine that lasts. It's much nicer, though I agree, it's like snorting battery acid, and after the two-three days that you're constantly jittering and twitching, your joints feel terrible. Lots of water, rest, light exercise (walking) and some food (you haven't eaten for days and need to repair the body).
  6. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    02 Aug '08 01:42
    My favorite high ever was opium.

Beautiful.
  7. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    02 Aug '08 18:43
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    My favorite high ever was opium.

Beautiful.
    Classy! But where the heck do you get opium?
  8. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    02 Aug '08 18:45
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Meth is cocaine that lasts. It's much nicer, though I agree, it's like snorting battery acid, and after the two-three days that you're constantly jittering and twitching, your joints feel terrible. Lots of water, rest, light exercise (walking) and some food (you haven't eaten for days and need to repair the body).
    Meth does a seriously nasty job on your brain.
  9. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    02 Aug '08 18:49
    I usually smoke indicas myself. These smell more earthy, have more gooey and compact buds and hit your body. This is the kind that knocks you out and makes you lazy.

EDIT - It looks like 'skunk' is a fairly weak hybrid of the two strains.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skunk_weed
    Indica would be the one I'm used to, then.

"Skunk" cannabis is a potent strain of cannabis, grown through selective breeding and usually hydroponics, that is a cross-breed of Cannabis sativa and C. indica. Skunk cannabis potency ranges usually from 6% to 15% and rarely as high as 20%. The average THC level in coffeehouses in the Netherlands is about 18–19%."

No way is skunk weak. It'll rip the top off your skull.

I'm very fond of hashish, come to think of it, though it's a comparative rarity in my routine.
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Aug '08 20:281 edit
    Indica would be the one I'm used to, then.

"Skunk" cannabis is a potent strain of cannabis, grown through selective breeding and usually hydroponics, that is a cross-breed of Cannabis sativa and C. indica. Skunk cannabis potency ranges usually from 6% to 15% and rarely as high as 20%. The average THC level in coffeehouses in the Netherlands i ery fond of hashish, come to think of it, though it's a comparative rarity in my routine.
    If the average coffeehouse in the Netherlands has 18-19% THC, then I'm sure what I smoke is far beyond 15%. California has a deeply rooted marijuana subculture with the best infrastructure money can buy, especially now that it's legal for medication.

I have a gram of medium quality hash in front of me now. I've been sick so I haven't been smoking lately. I don't smoke it straight though; my friend used to do that and it would just melt down the neck of the bowl of his bong in his case. In a regular pipe I bet it would run down and mix with the tar in the innards of the pipe - what a waste!

EDIT - Poor form to quote Wiki without acknowledging it 😠
  11. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    02 Aug '08 20:36
    If the average coffeehouse in the Netherlands has 18-19% THC, then I'm sure what I smoke is far beyond 15%. California has a deeply rooted marijuana subculture with the best infrastructure money can buy, especially now that it's legal for medication.
    Odd that you automatically assume California weed must be superior to Dutch.

"California-produced marijuana usually contains 10 percent to 20 percent THC, while Mexico-produced marijuana contains 2 percent to 5 percent." http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs1/1113/marijuan.htm
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Aug '08 21:321 edit
    Odd that you automatically assume California weed must be superior to Dutch.

"California-produced marijuana usually contains 10 percent to 20 percent THC, while Mexico-produced marijuana contains 2 percent to 5 percent." http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs1/1113/marijuan.htm
    I don't. I assume it's better than 15%. If CA weed is 10-20% then mine is 20%, which is higher than 15%, as I said.
  13. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    03 Aug '08 01:05
    Classy! But where the heck do you get opium?
    A friend hooked me up. It's a good thing it isn't readily available. I could easily see it becoming a regular habit.
  14. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 15:19
    Has to be weed. Drink is too messy and other drugs take too much out of you physically and mentally.

I'm not a big fan of skunk and it's ilk, much preferring the more mellow "bush" variety. Best way of getting it into you? Requirements: 1 500ml soft drink bottle, with 2 small holes, 1 wide necked pipey thing from a bong-no gauze, 1 lighter, 1 thumb, 1 mouth and good set of lungs. Using 30% of you lung capacity, burn the weed + teeny bit of baccy mix until the ash falls into the bottle, then use the remaining 70% of lung capacity to quickly inhale everything, using a breathing motion as though you have just plunged into ice cold water.

No hit to the lungs and the most beautiful high you can imagine. The only thing that compares with it is a pop on Coyote bills vaporisor in the Cannabis museum in Amsterdam.

D
  15. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    04 Aug '08 15:22
    I don't. I assume it's better than 15%. If CA weed is 10-20% then mine is 20%, which is higher than 15%, as I said.
    When you toke, do you think "hmmm, 20% THC"?

To be honest, you just sound full of it.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree