2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Dec '12 12:131 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjYeUydZh3U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DHOrb7qdrg
    I started listening to it but for some reason my work comp sucks at sound, real jerky.

I'll have to take a closer listen at home when I can. Wife coming home from hospital today so it will be a bit hectic I'm sure.

What years were those cuts?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Dec '12 13:331 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I started listening to it but for some reason my work comp sucks at sound, real jerky.

I'll have to take a closer listen at home when I can. Wife coming home from hospital today so it will be a bit hectic I'm sure.

I dunno, the second one is amazing live version, Ive heard an album version but never
    knew a live one existed. Bloomfield plays the drums, piano, guitar, banjo, vocals and
    something else, is amazing.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Dec '12 17:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I dunno, the second one is amazing live version, Ive heard an album version but never
    knew a live one existed. Bloomfield plays the drums, piano, guitar, banjo, vocals and
    something else, is amazing.
    Like John Fogerty did on one of his albums, played all the instruments including drums.
  5. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    13 Dec '12 19:19
    Originally posted by sonhouse

Try muting the volume and letting the video play through jerkily. Then hit replay - should replay smoothly. (Don't forget to unmute the volume).
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Dec '12 19:21
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Try muting the volume and letting the video play through jerkily. Then hit replay - should replay smoothly. (Don't forget to unmute the volume).
    I think I found the problem. My work comp was hopelessly outdated, HD 20 gigs.

I used Casper 7 to clone it to a 300 gig drive and the sound got a lot smoother.

I think it was running out of virtual memory. I had maybe 1 gig left on the old HD.

Casper 7 works a LOT better than Norton Ghost. Ghost totaled a hard drive I had once, trying to clone it, it ruined it. At least the data.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree