1. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 14:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why do you feel you are entitled to mention that artists are English or Irish while taking issue with me for mentioning that artists are American?
    I have no issues, not with you, not with anyone.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 14:291 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have no issues, not with you, not with anyone.
    What was all that nonsense about where you said "why you insist on stating that one should be black, i have no idea"? Did you make the false claim deliberately or do you just get flustered [and then furtive afterwards] when the word "black" gets mentioned?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 14:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    What was all that nonsense about where you said "why you insist on stating that one should be black, i have no idea"? Did you make the false claim deliberately or do you just get flustered [and then furtive afterwards] when the word "black" gets mentioned?
    just leave it alone FMF, there are no fences facing.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 14:43
    just leave it alone FMF, there are no fences facing.
    You're too burdened down with your self-importance issues, I take it, to offer a little apology. No surprise there, then. 😵
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 18:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    You're too burdened down with your self-importance issues, I take it, to offer a little apology. No surprise there, then. 😵
    burdened down, i think not. you want a little apology OK i am sorry you seek to make
    issues for other people, you want surprises , may i suggest a jack in the box or a
    surprise party! or a lucky bag.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 22:171 edit
    burdened down, i think not. you want a little apology OK i am sorry you seek to make
    issues for other people, you want surprises , may i suggest a jack in the box or a
    surprise party! or a lucky bag.
    It is surely you who was seeking to "make issues", robbie; the little deliberate misstating of what I said in an apparent effort to conjure up a bit of an ad hominem angle. You're notorious for it on the Spirituality Forum. And you're at it here too. 😵
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 22:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    It is surely you who was seeking to "make issues", robbie; the little deliberate misstating of what I said in an apparent effort to conjure up a bit of an ad hominem angle. You're notorious for it on the Spirituality Forum. And you're at it here too. 😵
    cant we just get along, i am tired of the incessant fighting. What will it take FMF?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 22:571 edit
    cant we just get along, i am tired of the incessant fighting. What will it take FMF?
    What was all that apparent nonsense where you said "why you insist on stating that one should be black, i have no idea"? I wonder what your purpose was. 😵
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 23:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    What was all that apparent nonsense where you said "why you insist on stating that one should be black, i have no idea"? I wonder what your purpose was. 😵
    ok so it was a cause of wonderment, can we move along now.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '12 23:11
    You're trying to brush it aside, I know. And yet it was quite deliberate. The "issues" you have with so many people on the Spirituality Forum are mostly caused by these little tactics you use. Just saying.
  11. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    12 Oct '12 13:29
    You can not move along while FMF trolls the forums. I think he broke up with his gorilla and is taking it out on you.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 11:12
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    You can not move along while FMF trolls the forums. I think he broke up with his gorilla and is taking it out on you.
    you mean Gerald 😀
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 11:572 edits
    you mean Gerald 😀
    joe beyser doesn't agree with me about supporting an end to discrimination against homosexuals so, for some reason, he has been writing posts that allude to me having sex with animals and/or not being heterosexual for the last three weeks. You can check his posting if you want. Post after post. 14 year old schoolboy humour. It started with this: Well ok then since you asked- To a big male gorrilla, I bet that hairy thing around your mouth would be one helluva coc targut. He would want to marry you on the spot. Only take about 6 minutes I recon. Nobody, including myself, has written any replies - as far as I know - to any of joe's 'FMF has sex with animals' posts, at least not until now. And here we are, finally, I realize that this joe beyser kind of attack humour thing about fellow posters having sex with gorillas appeals to people like you, robbie. You're the first person to play along in 3 weeks. How interesting. Is it because you agree with joe about homosexuals, or is it because you didn't like the fact that Eva Cassidy is not anywhere near being my favourite singer? 🙄
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 15:112 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    joe beyser doesn't agree with me about supporting an end to discrimination against homosexuals so, for some reason, he has been writing posts that allude to me having sex with animals and/or not being heterosexual for the last three weeks. You can check his posting if you want. Post after post. 14 year old schoolboy humour. It started with this: Well ok then u didn't like the fact that Eva Cassidy is not anywhere near being my favourite singer?
    Where you put your willy FMF is none of my affair. Being unaware and uninterested in
    your disputes with Joe my reference to Gerald was with regard to a, 'not the nine
    o'clock news', sketch. If this in your mind constitutes your latest personal attack of
    somehow construing that Joes take on your having sex with gorillas appeals to me, or
    that it has relevancy to your views on Eva Cassidy or Joes views on homosexuals then
    you are seriously, seriously, delusional. I simply dont care enough about these things,
    sorry, believe what you want, I know you will regardless.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Oct '12 15:37
    Where you put your willy FMF is none of my affair. Being unaware and uninterested in
    your disputes with Joe my reference to Gerald was with regard to a, 'not the nine
    o'clock news', sketch. If this in your mind constitutes your latest personal attack of
    somehow construing that Joes take on your having sex with gorillas appeals to me, or
    that ...[text shortened]... t care enough about these things,
    sorry, believe what you want, I know you will regardless.
    Whatever floats your boats, robbie. You and joe beyser share a sense of humour, that much we know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree