1. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 18:59
    Has anybody seen it yet? I keep seeing the adverts and thinking it might be worth a look but am worried that it will just be mindlessly macho action with no real plot to speak of.
  2. Joined
    12 Jun '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 05:27
    I'm normally quite happy to put my brain in neutral and watch most movies. The strange thing is, having seen the ads for GI Joe I have no urge at all to go and see it.
  3. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 22:21
    yeah, I kind of feel that way, although I used to play with the men alot - I still have a box full of them at home (unfortunately, without the original packaging, so I cant sell them off to the hardcore collectors)

I am sure there must be one person on this site who has seen it.
  4. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    14 Aug '09 10:46
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
    yeah, I kind of feel that way, although I used to play with the men alot - I still have a box full of them at home (unfortunately, without the original packaging, so I cant sell them off to the hardcore collectors)

I am sure there must be one person on this site who has seen it.
    Oh no! It's me!

In my defence, such as it is, I was visiting a friend who is ill and she had downloaded it and wanted to watch it.

Even after a couple of, ahem, 'medicinal cigarettes', I wasn't massively impressed, although it wasn't the awful dungheap Transformers was.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree