1. Joined
    28 Sep '07
    Moves
    12 May '08 09:41
    Wouldn't it be in the true spirit of the game to steal a car, drive it into a shop window and steal as many copies as you can.

You can always blame the violence of video games drove you to it if you get caught.

Oh, the irony.

Just don't shoot an innocent bystander or beat a ho with a bat - because murder is hard to just shrug off as a prank.
  2. Illinois
    Moves
    12 May '08 09:51
    I found GTA IV boring! I rented it, played it for awhile, turned it off... I tried several times to get excited about playing it, but each time I'd find myself sighing with boredom and reaching for a book. The graphics are great, the story is somewhat entertaining, the driving is OK, so I'm at a loss to explain why it fails to hold my interest. How frustrating.

Oh well.
  3. Standard memberRSMA1234
    The Guvnor....!!!!
    The Dark Side
    Moves
    12 May '08 14:55
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    I found GTA IV boring! I rented it, played it for awhile, turned it off... I tried several times to get excited about playing it, but each time I'd find myself sighing with boredom and reaching for a book. The graphics are great, the story is somewhat entertaining, the driving is OK, so I'm at a loss to explain why it fails to hold my interest. How frustrating.

Oh well.
    It might be the new control system your getting used too

But fair enough, if you donlt like it, thats life.

I think every other games mag has givern it 10 / 10...but as they say...different strokes for different folks... ; )
  4. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    13 May '08 09:36

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberRSMA1234
    The Guvnor....!!!!
    The Dark Side
    Moves
    13 May '08 14:29
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    If you check the settings, on the PS3 screens, you can change back to orginal versions.
  6. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    13 May '08 15:101 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Standard memberRSMA1234
    The Guvnor....!!!!
    The Dark Side
    Moves
    14 May '08 14:31
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    True.

Had the same issue, also have you turned on the lights off your car ?

That also helps in the dark or tunnels
  8. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    14 May '08 22:45
    I am lausey (how original?) on the PS network. Still haven't managed to get the game yet. 🙁
  9. Standard memberRSMA1234
    The Guvnor....!!!!
    The Dark Side
    Moves
    15 May '08 12:16
    Originally posted by lausey
    I am lausey (how original?) on the PS network. Still haven't managed to get the game yet. 🙁
    Cool, will send you a friends invite later this week.

I am Ijara on the network
  10. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    16 May '08 09:17
    Game has been ordered. 😉
  11. Standard memberRSMA1234
    The Guvnor....!!!!
    The Dark Side
    Moves
    27 May '08 11:50
    Game has been ordered. 😉
    Have you tried the online missions yet ?

Did Bomb Da Base....but took ages as the guys with me kept gunning each other....the dopes !!!
  12. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    27 May '08 12:47
    The Grand Theft Auto series has seen its share of critical acclaim. I must admit it is a shame that we can't keep games like this out of the hands of younger more impressionable minds. Hell, I'd even settle for parents actively parenting better so that their children wouldn't take games like this so seriously as is this case all over America. Despite these things, I find as previously mentioned games like this to be a big stress reliever. For people who can differentiate right from wrong, its games like the GTA series which I have been playing somewhat religiously since GTA2(ps1) that were really the deciding factor on how many times I've not punched someone. Going back to the early Playstation days with the game Driver, what a great way to divert my road rage.

In closing, however violent and sadistic these games are, they are a great outlet for the evil in us all. Quite frankly I think politicians should thank Rockstar for giving its "productive members of society" a way to vent frustrations without felony consequences.
  13. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    27 May '08 13:511 edit
    Originally posted by RSMA1234
    Have you tried the online missions yet ?

Did Bomb Da Base....but took ages as the guys with me kept gunning each other....the dopes !!!
    I had a quick go on the turf war. Managed to get to an enemy base, but an enemy was too close by and I quickly got obliterated.

Will have to give Bomb Da Base a go.
  14. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    27 May '08 13:511 edit
    Originally posted by zakkwylder
    The Grand Theft Auto series has seen its share of critical acclaim. I must admit it is a shame that we can't keep games like this out of the hands of younger more impressionable minds. Hell, I'd even settle for parents actively parenting better so that their children wouldn't take games like this so seriously as is this case all over America. Despite thes ts "productive members of society" a way to vent frustrations without felony consequences.
    Do you have a PS3 with GTA 4? Will happily give you a deathmatch. 🙂

EDIT: By the way, agree fully with what you said.
  15. Standard memberRSMA1234
    The Guvnor....!!!!
    The Dark Side
    Moves
    27 May '08 13:581 edit
    Do you have a PS3 with GTA 4? Will happily give you a deathmatch. 🙂

EDIT: By the way, agree fully with what you said.
    Yes mate...Ijara

Its very good

First mission is to stop a van and steal it from a competor

The second one is to storm a ship, but you can fly to it with a helicopter.....good fun, just watch out for the snipers

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree