1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Nov '19 13:46
    I was watching an old episode of Sanford and Son, and it occurred to me that the set for his apartment/house is the same set (with different interior design) as the apartment on the TV show One Day at a Time (the old one, not the new one). I haven't consulted with the YouTube oracles to see if this is true, but the two sets sure look the same to me. Opinions?
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    06 Nov '19 14:30
    @suzianne said
    I was watching an old episode of Sanford and Son, and it occurred to me that the set for his apartment/house is the same set (with different interior design) as the apartment on the TV show One Day at a Time (the old one, not the new one). I haven't consulted with the YouTube oracles to see if this is true, but the two sets sure look the same to me. Opinions?
    you made an observation so what is your theory?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Nov '19 06:16
    @lemondrop said
    you made an observation so what is your theory?
    My working theory is that you're a jackass, how's that?
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Nov '19 12:42
    @suzianne said
    My working theory is that you're a jackass, how's that?
    QED
  5. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    07 Nov '19 18:34
    @lemondrop

my working theory is that miss suzy had a little wine.
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    07 Nov '19 18:40
    @mister-moggy said
    @lemondrop

my working theory is that miss suzy had a little wine.
    she doesn't like me
  7. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    07 Nov '19 19:12
    @suzianne said
    It's possible. Studios in those days used many of the same set's for different programs due to budget constraints and lack of the special effects tools they have access to today. If they were the same, it would have been nice if the producers had spent a bit more effort making them look different.
  8. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 21:55
    @lemondrop

alot of people don't like "me".

they just don't post it.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    16 Nov '19 22:42
    @suzianne said
    It's not unusual for Hollywood to reuse sets and props, for budget reasons.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree