1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 10:01
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    Nor have I, but you are allowed to use your imagination. Fictional works are encouraged.
    Ok, thank you🙂 ...i will try to fire it up in time...(my imagination, that is)
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    16 Jun '10 03:55
    Originally posted by Raven69
    Finish the sentence in [b]50 words or less (not including the words I give you).

... and that is why I'll never visit Canada again.

You may either PM me your entry or post it here. Deadline is June 17, 2010. Non-sentences will be disqualified.
    Only one sentence per person please, if you send/post more than one I'll take the ...[text shortened]... one unless otherwise specified by you.

The winner will have a chance to win a subscription![/b]
    The place was full of Canadians...
  3. Russ's Pocket
    Moves
    18 Jun '10 12:54
    There was still the cocaine burn in my head when I woke up at the Montreal PD to the sweetest voice in the world, which belonged to an adorable teenage transvestite named Kitten who wiped crusted blood from my skull and cooed soothingly as I rolled my tongue through the gap that was my two front teeth, remembering flashes of the night like a perfect storm, the disco, a speed boat, the Asian prostitute sniffing coke off my ass, more memories came flooding back as I was brought to the plane like Hannibal and strapped in for the flight back to the Vatican, and I couldn't help thinking that my chances of becoming pope were dashed on the rocks of crack cocaine on a weekend bender of assumed anonymity or if maybe after 62 years the church wasn't for me after all and that is why I'll never visit Canada again.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    22 Jun '10 04:45
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    There was still the cocaine burn in my head when I woke up at the Montreal PD to the sweetest voice in the world, which belonged to an adorable teenage transvestite named Kitten who wiped crusted blood from my skull and cooed soothingly as I rolled my tongue through the gap that was my two front teeth, remembering flashes of the night like a perfe ...[text shortened]... er 62 years the church wasn't for me after all and that is why I'll never visit Canada again.
    It's mildly amusing, but you exceeded the 50-word maximum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree