1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 10:04
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    You'll probably like him for he is one your UK sacred cows.
    I'll probably like him for what? Why? My what? What are you babbling on about? If you're trying to deliver a cyber-sneer, you really are trying too hard.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 13:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    I'll probably like him for what? Why? My what? What are you babbling on about? If you're trying to deliver a cyber-sneer, you really are trying too hard.
    No cyber sneer. Mere statement of fact. One sentence is not trying hard at all. Alls I'm saying is that since he likes your albums way better than anyone you'll agree with him. I find it rather odd that Tommy gets a 7 whereas lesser albums get this dude's nod.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 13:13
    Alls I'm saying is that since he likes your albums way better than anyone you'll agree with him.
    But who is he and what does he have to do with anything? My albums? What are you on about?
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 13:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    But who is he and what does he have to do with anything? My albums? What are you on about?
    Sprachen Zie Englische? The albums in your thread or at least the second one which he rates above Tommy at a 9.5? Since he does not even mention It's Hard we'll leave that alone. I do agree with him that Who's Next is probably their best ever. Yet Tommy was groundbreaking if somewhat bombastic. He also rates Quadrophenia higher than Tommy!
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 13:42
    Since he does not even mention It's Hard we'll leave that alone.
    If he doesn't review It's Hard, how does you mentioning him address the OP?
  6. weedhopper
    Moves
    02 Mar '11 17:50
    I prefer It's Hard, but as others have posted, neither are among their best work.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree