1. weedhopper
    Moves
    02 May '08 02:23
    See, there's this young guy who writes a little column in our local paper called Listen Up! Today, he wrote about possibly the most obscure topic I've heard of--the "large group of bands who were unjustly left behind when pop-punk re-exploded into the mainstream in 2000..." Apparently, Millencolin is one such casualty. My question(s):
    Did I miss such a revolution in music in 2000?
    And has enybody ever heard of Millencolin?
  2. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    07 May '08 16:241 edit
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    See, there's this young guy who writes a little column in our local paper called Listen Up! Today, he wrote about possibly the most obscure topic I've heard of--the "large group of bands who were unjustly left behind when pop-punk re-exploded into the mainstream in 2000..." Apparently, Millencolin is one such casualty. My question(s):
    Did I miss such a revolution in music in 2000?
    And has enybody ever heard of Millencolin?
    wasn't it the one with a clown in the album cover? as far as I remember it was okay. lots of indifferent fast tunes but a couple of quite good ones too. I think they gained some popularity through the skate/snowboarding scene, but probably nothing more. certainly nothing to lose any sleep over, but good for some nostalgia I guess.

it's been something like 15 years though, so my memories about them might not be perfectly accurate.

scratch that, I was thinking about pennywise. millencolin was totally mediocre.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree