1. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Jul '09 22:25
    Originally posted by Starrman
    My aesthetic preferences do not limit my ability to converse on those of others.
    Understood. I'll have to revisit the movie, since I haven't seen it since it came out, and it's been quite awhile since I read the book as well. I'm sure it will all come back to me. 😛
  2. is no semi-colon
    Moves
    25 Jul '09 13:48
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    Ironically, the remakes of Carpenter's original films (The Fog, Halloween, etc) invariably suck.
    i think one of the main mistakes they made with the Halloween remake, besides actually making it, was trying to explain too much about how MM came to be the way he was. A kid who is just inexplicably evil is way more scary.

i wasn't all that impressed by the original The Fog - not one of Carpenter's better efforts, i think - and haven't even bothered to see the remake.

i'd like to see the original The Wicker Man.
  3. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    27 Jul '09 10:30
    Originally posted by Starrman
    I love Westworld, it would just turn into a CGI fest if redone. Something about the analogue feel of it does it justice, don't you think?
    That's a good point. It would definitely require a director with some restraint in that regard.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree