I bet you liked "The A-Team"
    a-team is great, especially mr.t.

wouldn't you agree?
  2. Joined
    24 Jul '09
    Moves
    03 Sep '09 19:10
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    The mere fact that the complete fiction NCIS is on something called the History Channel seems pretty daft to me.

Richard
    Have you ever seen the history channel. Roughly 1/3 of their documentaries are fiction anyway. Sometimes I think of it as the Nostardamus channel.
  3. weedhopper
    Moves
    05 Sep '09 01:21
    Originally posted by Frogspondence
    Have you ever seen the history channel. Roughly 1/3 of their documentaries are fiction anyway. Sometimes I think of it as the Nostardamus channel.
    Good point. And a lot of "Hitler & the Occult" as well.
  4. weedhopper
    Moves
    05 Sep '09 01:23
    Originally posted by uzless
    I bet you liked "The A-Team"
    I liked George Peppard. Didn't watch that series much, though. The mystique of the A-Team, as well as the Dukes of Hazzard was lost on me.
  5. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    05 Sep '09 02:461 edit
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    I liked George Peppard. Didn't watch that series much, though. The mystique of the A-Team, as well as the Dukes of Hazzard was lost on me.
    Every episode of the A Team there was a huge expenditure of ammunition but you may have noticed that no one ever was killed. Also the trademark car or truck rollover by a ramp placed behind a stationary vehichle in nearly every episode. Now take NCIS, they killed off the best character with a shot through the forehead. Pretty graphic and deeescusting.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree