Neo

Standard memberRemoved
Culture 19 Jul '17 13:23
  1. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    12 Jul '17
    Moves
    1824
    19 Jul '17 13:232 edits
    Is Neo. We need 2 love in the mirror. As in if you're looking for a hero so sort out your shirts for you, look within?

    edit. Let's see the pussy get up from that *wipes knuckles*
  2. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    12 Jul '17
    Moves
    1824
    19 Jul '17 13:30
    O means Love. So if that pile of shirts so much as twitches, I hope I can rely on you to smack him back down again!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52619
    30 Jul '17 16:45
    Originally posted by @christopher-albon
    O means Love. So if that pile of shirts so much as twitches, I hope I can rely on you to smack him back down again!
    Do you usually talk to yourself? You talk to BOTH of you? Me, Myself, and I?
  4. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    12 Jul '17
    Moves
    1824
    31 Jul '17 19:21
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Do you usually talk to yourself? You talk to BOTH of you? Me, Myself, and I?
    My female counterpart is busy tending the fire.
  5. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1288
    07 Aug '17 05:261 edit
    Originally posted by @christopher-albon
    Is Neo. We need 2 love in the mirror. As in if you're looking for a hero so sort out your shirts for you, look within?

    edit. Let's see the pussy get up from that *wipes knuckles*
    Q: Why is a dog? A: Because the more you hear it, it barks.

    Q: What's the difference between a fence? A: The posts.

    You see, I can talk without using my Temporal Lobe too! 😀
  6. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    12 Jul '17
    Moves
    1824
    30 Sep '17 09:10
    Why would they encourage children to jump off buildings? It's like that birdseye advert where they're on a ship and the kids are sliding down ropes with their hands. Sick sick stuff.
  7. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    12 Jul '17
    Moves
    1824
    30 Sep '17 10:432 edits
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Q: Why is a dog? A: Because the more you hear it, it barks.

    Q: What's the difference between a fence? A: The posts.

    You see, I can talk without using my Temporal Lobe too! 😀
    *takes seat on Neo's head* please, go on. Two posts you say? *pfffffft*
  8. Standard memberSoothfast
    0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,
    Planet Rain
    Joined
    04 Mar '04
    Moves
    2437
    25 Oct '17 20:50
    'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves. Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe...
  9. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    12 Jul '17
    Moves
    1824
    26 Oct '17 06:563 edits
    Originally posted by @soothfast
    'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves. Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe...
    In that old song of bovine pong, where the monkey's all said 'lose!'. There's a brand new thing where the English win and Neo got another twat in the nuts. - Michael Spillagain. *sips tea pfffffffffaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr-pht-pht-pplllt. ohoh*
  10. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    12 Jul '17
    Moves
    1824
    26 Oct '17 11:172 edits
    Did you know, if you take the letter 'a' to represent monotheism and replace it with 'o' to represent love in the word Romans, you get Morons? *undose belt and thinks of tea* any thoughts?
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8572
    27 Oct '17 14:14
    Originally posted by @christopher-albon
    Did you know, if you take the letter 'a' to represent monotheism and replace it with 'o' to represent love in the word Romans, you get Morons? *undose belt and thinks of tea* any thoughts?
    That you're Seitse?
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8572
    27 Oct '17 14:15
    Originally posted by @christopher-albon
    Did you know, if you take the letter 'a' to represent monotheism and replace it with 'o' to represent love in the word Romans, you get Morons? *undose belt and thinks of tea* any thoughts?
    That you're Seitse?

    (Or his remnants at least).
  13. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    12 Jul '17
    Moves
    1824
    27 Oct '17 15:262 edits
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    That you're Seitse?

    (Or his remnants at least).
    Don't think so
    *helps Neo up. 'You OK?, soz for the squelcher. See that beardy twat over there on the boat? He's been burning the fingers of kiddies. Go do that jumpy thing on his head will you? Hang on you got a bit of ....on your forehe..never mind. You look great! Got get him!" and don't let him do that clicky pen trick on you again FFS!*
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    6799
    30 Oct '17 09:49
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    That you're Seitse?

    (Or his remnants at least).
    What's left after the brain damage.
  15. Standard memberRemoved
    Joined
    12 Jul '17
    Moves
    1824
    18 Dec '17 09:11
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    What's left after the brain damage.
    Remind me not to get into a light sabre fight in the night time with you.
Back to Top