Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

1. Standard member Crowley
    Not Aleister
    12 Nov '10 07:03
    Interesting. I'd rather watch this than see Lady Gagging in the flesh though.

Hatsune Miku is a rising star in Japan and abroad, singing catchy J-pop that matches her blue-green hair. She’s also a virtual avatar created by Crypton Media using Yamaha’s Vocaloid voice synthesizer. That hasn’t stopped her from amassing a legion of fans who really love her work. I mean really love it. Check out the crowd frantically waving glow-sticks and singing along with Hatsune Miku as she appears via a ‘3D hologram’ on stage in the videos.

YouTube
    YouTube
    YouTube
  2. 12 Nov '10 13:34
    I'll never understand the popularity of J-pop of K-pop, especially among males. That stuff is like an ice-pick in my ear and the horrible choreography that goes with every performance is like a turd in my eyes.

Give me Lady Gaga over this ANYDAY.

Muh muh muh muh.
  3. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    12 Nov '10 17:03
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I'll never understand the popularity of J-pop of K-pop, especially among males. That stuff is like an ice-pick in my ear and the horrible choreography that goes with every performance is like a turd in my eyes.

Muh muh muh muh.
    Do you want to take a ride on my disco stick?
  4. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    12 Nov '10 17:05
    BTW, Xtina is dead. DEAD.
  5. Standard member Crowley
    Not Aleister
    16 Nov '10 09:59
    Originally posted by darvlay

Muh muh muh muh.
    Eek! OK, let's just rather not have either.