1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Mar '11 04:011 edit
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    This is the one film I truly want to see if only for comparison with the original! Cohen brothers do most everything quite well.
    I was surprised how close it followed the original, not exact but pretty close. I thought Jeff Bridges, Hailee Steinfeld, and Matt Damon were all great. I didn't even realize it was Damon till my wife pointed it out! Bridges take was awesome! And that Hailee was incredible considering she was 14 years old for real! She played savvy better than the original.

I didn't see the original, at least for a long time, and got it at Blockbuster just to compare.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Mar '11 12:56
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I was surprised how close it followed the original, not exact but pretty close. I thought Jeff Bridges, Hailee Steinfeld, and Matt Damon were all great. I didn't even realize it was Damon till my wife pointed it out! Bridges take was awesome! And that Hailee was incredible considering she was 14 years old for real! She played savvy better than the original. ...[text shortened]... didn't see the original, at least for a long time, and got it at Blockbuster just to compare.
    Guess I'm gonna have to break down and watch it. I trust your judgment better than other posters!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree