Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Culture Forum

Culture Forum

  1. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    23 Apr '13 22:33
    http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/23/opinion/havens-his-own-words/index.html?hpt=hp_c4
    RIP, age 72.

    The next dude from that era I keep expecting to see is Pete Seeger, older than all of us.
  2. 27 Apr '13 12:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/23/opinion/havens-his-own-words/index.html?hpt=hp_c4
    RIP, age 72.

    The next dude from that era I keep expecting to see is Pete Seeger, older than all of us.
    Him and George Jones. May he rest in peace. Time stops for no one.
  3. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    27 Apr '13 18:04
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Him and George Jones. May he rest in peace. Time stops for no one.
    Except for me I'll live to be 200. I bet
  4. 27 Apr '13 18:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Except for me I'll live to be 200. I bet
    Closer to 200 than I am, that's for sure!
  5. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    27 Apr '13 23:22
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Closer to 200 than I am, that's for sure!
    I'm 36% of the way there already