1. Pepperland
    Moves
    05 Apr '09 22:281 edit
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7984499.stm

Former Beatles Sir Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr performed together at a New York charity show on Saturday night.

Sir Paul headlined the concert, in aid of The David Lynch Foundation, and sang a string of Beatles and solo career hits before bringing Starr on stage.

The pair performed the Beatles song, With a Little Help from My Friends together before embracing afterwards.

Sir Paul also paid a tearful tribute to the late John Lennon before playing Here Today, a song he wrote for him.
  2. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    07 Apr '09 01:39
    Originally posted by generalissimo

Former Beatles Sir Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr performed together at a New York charity show on Saturday night.

Sir Paul headlined the concert, in aid of The David Lynch Foundation, and sang a string of Beatles and solo career hits before bringing Starr on stage.

The pair performed the ...[text shortened]... id a tearful tribute to the late John Lennon before playing Here Today, a song he wrote for him.
    It was a promotional tool of the Transcendental Meditation cult.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    07 Apr '09 13:00
    Originally posted by buckky
    LOL
  4. Pepperland
    Moves
    07 Apr '09 13:50
    Originally posted by buckky
    The maharishi had good points.
  5. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    08 Apr '09 08:04

The pair performed the ...[text shortened]... id a tearful tribute to the late John Lennon before playing Here Today, a song he wrote for him.
    Why won't they just die?
  6. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    08 Apr '09 16:59
    Originally posted by darvlay
    LOL
    It's the truth man. Check it out.
  7. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    08 Apr '09 17:01
    The maharishi had good points.
    The TM organization really has many problems with deception on all fronts. I was envolved for seven years and I witnessed it up close. I never quit liking the Maharishi though. He seemed like a good guy, but I have some doubts about him also.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree