1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    08 Sep '18 12:191 edit
    Not quite as much ego, not quite as many drug issues, not quite as much drama as the male bands. I like this better

YouTube

YouTube

YouTube

YouTube
  2. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    11 Sep '18 04:21
    Originally posted by @mchill
    [b]Not quite as much ego, not quite as many drug issues, not quite as much drama as the male bands. I like this better
    Ever wish you could have sex with a voice? Try this....

YouTube

And when you're done, finish off by smoking one of these base lines....

YouTube
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Sep '18 12:37
    Alanis Morrisette is a female singer, not a girl band. Blondie was a mixed band with a female singer. Girls Aloud and Atomic Kitten had enough drama to fill years of tabloids.

Pretending that girls are more wise than boys doesn't help defeat sexism at all.
  4. Standard memberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 23:36

[youtube]fxvkI9MTQw4[/youtube][/b]
    Hey man, that drummer was hot!
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Sep '18 10:26
    Originally posted by @mchill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU
    In my early 20's I went through my Debbie Harry phase, my hair was the same shade and I cut it short like hers. They loved me on Karaoke Night 🙂. Of course that was while I was in Tucson, going to school at UofA, roller-skating to classes and playing "Skateaway" on my Walkman.

God, I miss those days.
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 02:20
    Originally posted by @uzless

[youtube]jC9AUR-iTo0[/youtube]

[youtube]fxvkI9MTQw4[/youtube]
    Sex with a voice?? Interesting idea. 🙂
  7. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 10:191 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    In my early 20's I went through my Debbie Harry phase, my hair was the same shade and I cut it short like hers. They loved me on Karaoke Night 🙂. Of course that was while I was in Tucson, going to school at UofA, roller-skating to classes and playing "Skateaway" on my Walkman.

God, I miss those days.
    I'm not sure why, but an image of "Chrissy" from the classic "Three's Company" just came to mind: Although, a much better educated "Chrissy"!

YouTube

YouTube
  8. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    23 Sep '18 10:50
    Originally posted by @uzless

[youtube]jC9AUR-iTo0[/youtube]

[youtube]fxvkI9MTQw4[/youtube]
    Excellent selections. The music of the 90's was phenomenal!

I remember being ecstatic at a Sonic Youth concert, groove-slamming to Kim Gordon's bass riffs. (The opening group, Jesus Lizard, set the tone for the wild night...I remember their lead singer going for the full "Morrison" after opening his zipper! 😆 )

I met this exceptionally hot German chick who worked at EPCOT. I gave her a ride home. (The next morning.)

Those were great years!

YouTube
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '18 00:08

God, I miss those days.
    You're adorable.
    Thumbs up.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 22:27
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Alanis Morrisette is a female singer, not a girl band. Blondie was a mixed band with a female singer. Girls Aloud and Atomic Kitten had enough drama to fill years of tabloids.

Pretending that girls are more wise than boys doesn't help defeat sexism at all.
    Who's 'pretending'?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Sep '18 22:31
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    I'm not sure why, but an image of "Chrissy" from the classic "Three's Company" just came to mind: Although, a much better educated "Chrissy"!

[youtube]Me1L_L7mfVo[/youtube]

[youtube]rX0cSaaLcXo[/youtube]
    I understood every word of what she was saying in that first video.

Throughout college I had to work hard to learn to speak in a way that people understood the first time without thinking too much about it because a lot of people are lazy in conversation and don't really listen to you because they're busy thinking about what they're going to say next.

And when you're blonde, everything you say doesn't get past what they're looking at. 🙄
  12. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    29 Sep '18 19:49
    I understood every word of what she was saying in that first video.

Throughout college I had to work hard to learn to speak in a way that people understood the first time without thinking too much about it because a lot of people are lazy in conversation and don't really listen to you because they're busy thinking about what they're going to say next.

And when you're blonde, everything you say doesn't get past what they're looking at. 🙄
    "...a lot of people are lazy in conversation and don't really listen to you because they're busy thinking about what they're going to say next."

Hahahaha! That's because, in the presence of such beauty, we're paralyzed by thoughts... OTHER than "conversation". 😉

Speaking of art, feminine beauty and fine music, I really enjoyed this:

YouTube
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 Oct '18 06:13
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    "...a lot of people are lazy in conversation and don't really listen to you because they're busy thinking about what they're going to say next."

Hahahaha! That's because, in the presence of such beauty, we're paralyzed by thoughts... OTHER than "conversation". 😉

Speaking of art, feminine beauty and fine music, I really enjoyed this:

[youtube]nUDIoN-_Hxs[/youtube]
    brilliant vid bro. top notch!!
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Oct '18 11:31

God, I miss those days.
    Jpeg! Jpeg!
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Oct '18 14:16
    The best girl band around at the moment -

YouTube&list=RDie6plcFQ330&start_radio=1

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree