1. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jan '10 18:06
    i saw this via netflix yesterday. a very interesting tale about the nature of the ms 13 gang in central and south america and the plight of some very poor people trying to make their way north to the united states. i recommend the film.
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Jan '10 23:23
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    i saw this via netflix yesterday. a very interesting tale about the nature of the ms 13 gang in central and south america and the plight of some very poor people trying to make their way north to the united states. i recommend the film.
    Thanks for the heads up! MS13 is well known for being particularly vicious and nasty, for NOT being Chicano but rather Salvadorenos, and for practically running El Salvador.

They're a good gang to know about in Los Angeles.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '10 23:52
    when are they going to name the movie?
  4. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    16 Jan '10 01:47
    That is a terrific movie. One of the best in the last two years.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Jan '10 16:42
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Thanks for the heads up! MS13 is well known for being particularly vicious and nasty, for NOT being Chicano but rather Salvadorenos, and for practically running El Salvador.

They're a good gang to know about in Los Angeles.
    It begs the question of what to do with these kind of gangs. They are REALLY nasty with no redeeming qualities other than killing those they consider soldiers of other gangs and doing the drug trade. Do you allow them to proliferate like they are in the US, them V the Hell's angels and such?
    Where do we limit individual freedom to control such cancers?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree