1. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    21 Dec '18 15:47
    To all of you chess-nuts ( not the kind roasting on the open fire) : )

SEASONS GREETINGS to whatever it is you celebrate in this time of the Winter solstice, and what ever faith you follow. Merry Christmas is just how I personally greet folks during this time. This is a very fine international community of descent people and I really enjoy being part of it. I hope your holiday time is joyous.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Dec '18 21:56
    @gregsflat
    "William Penn's gaze"?

Do you live in Philadelphia?
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jan '19 19:22
    @suzianne said
    @gregsflat
    "William Penn's gaze"?

Do you live in Philadelphia?
    Remember you are not suppose to ask someone where they live? 😉 😛

-VR
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Jan '19 11:53
    @very-rusty said
    Remember you are not suppose to ask someone where they live? 😉 😛

-VR
    Could you pull the stick out of your ass and just shut the hell up for one day?

It gets really old seeing idiot responses to my posts every... single... day.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Jan '19 23:402 edits
    @suzianne said
    Could you pull the stick out of your ass and just shut the hell up for one day?

It gets really old seeing idiot responses to my posts every... single... day.
    Well stop making idiot posts!!! See how simple that wouild be! 😛 😉

Why would I put a stick in my butt? Do you have weird fantasies?

Again you sound more like a man with your response than a women, I couldn't call you a lady...LOL...!

-VR
  6. Subscribergregsflat
    Guitarist
    @William Penn's gaze
    Moves
    03 Jan '19 00:21
    Hey, joyous you two, let's start the New Year on a "be nice" note. Like a "B" natural note, that'll work. (little music humor-very little).
    I don't mind telling folks I'm from Philly, A statue of William Penn is on the top of our city hall, he looks out over the city. Some say, he cursed our sports teams, but we managed to break that folklore last year. Eagles won a Super Bowl.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jan '19 10:591 edit
    @gregsflat said
    Hey, joyous you two, let's start the New Year on a "be nice" note. Like a "B" natural note, that'll work. (little music humor-very little).
    I don't mind telling folks I'm from Philly, A statue of William Penn is on the top of our city hall, he looks out over the city. Some say, he cursed our sports teams, but we managed to break that folklore last year. Eagles won a Super Bowl.
    I wouldn't give her/him any personal information if I was you, that is up to you though see how it goes if you do. We are not suppose to ask people where they live.

Sounds like the Babe Ruth curse in baseball if you believe in those things.

-VR
  8. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    03 Jan '19 21:34
    @gregsflat

I love the Winter Solstice; the birds sing a different tune, I feel uplifted because the days will now start to get longer and I start to become more energetic.
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Jan '19 20:22
    @drewnogal said
    @gregsflat

I love the Winter Solstice; the birds sing a different tune, I feel uplifted because the days will now start to get longer and I start to become more energetic.
    Why did this get a thumbs down? Strange. Not sure about the birds but it is nice to see the days getting slowly longer... can't wait until the time changes.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jan '19 21:08
    @trev33 said
    Why did this get a thumbs down? Strange. Not sure about the birds but it is nice to see the days getting slowly longer... can't wait until the time changes.
    Thumbs down don't have anything to do with the post more the poster who posted it. 😉 Everyone on here seems to get a thumbs down at one time other, some of us more than others. 😉

-VR
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 15:201 edit
    @gregsflat said
    Thanks, this is what I was referring to in my post. I know all about William Penn on top of City Hall, I was born in Philly.

Sorry about Rusty, he's just a cranky old curmudgeon who thinks people wanna hear his opinion on everything.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jan '19 15:23
    @very-rusty said
    I wouldn't give her/him any personal information if I was you, that is up to you though see how it goes if you do. We are not suppose to ask people where they live.

Sounds like the Babe Ruth curse in baseball if you believe in those things.

-VR
    Okay, Mrs. Kravitz.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Jan '19 01:40
    @suzianne said
    Okay, Mrs. Kravitz.
    I have seen Suzie's profanity in other threads, sorry for everybody that she found her way into this most enjoyable forum.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jan '19 02:23
    @averagejoe1 said
    I have seen Suzie's profanity in other threads, sorry for everybody that she found her way into this most enjoyable forum.
    "Profanity", that's rich.

There's nothing more profane than your drooling over Trump in the Debates Forum. But I digress.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree