zero
  3. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 20:06
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    zero
    That's why Mexico should get CA back. You don't need the Pacific. Stay on your side of the continent. We'll work with the Asians.
  4. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 20:44
    Apart from a few liberal hubs, the rest of the country would be tickled pink if California, Oregon, and Washington would break off from the mainland and float away....

"But California's economy is...." ahhh shut up. Who cares. We'll gladly skip a few meals to see that trash heap--and it's ever-growing pile of debt and used hypodermic needles--disappear; or at least secede.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 21:19
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Apart from a few liberal hubs, the rest of the country would be tickled pink if California, Oregon, and Washington would break off from the mainland and float away....

"But California's economy is...." ahhh shut up. Who cares. We'll gladly skip a few meals to see that trash heap--and it's ever-growing pile of debt and used hypodermic needles--disappear; or at least secede.
    CA-WA-OR could probably survive as a separate country. They have harbors, industry, and natural resources.
  6. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 21:49
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    CA-WA-OR could probably survive as a separate country. They have harbors, industry, and natural resources.
    Agreed! And encouraged!
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Jun '18 22:42
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    How many Californias can America stand?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44471277
    Better yet, how many Californians does it take to change a light bulb?

One to coax an illegal alien to do it for them, assuming the sanctuary city in which they reside allows for manual labor without pay. After all, they better do it or they will allow conservatives to deport them, so.......

One to check environmental standards for the said light bulb. Exactly how many baby seals will die within the life span of the light bulb and is there one that kills less baby seals? If so, use the one that kills the least number of baby seals.

So I guess that is two, including the illegal immigrant. The only question becomes, is that 3 Californians or 2 and 3/4 Californians?

Boy do I hate math! 😠
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 14:42

It's interesting to see how portable Christian love is from one forum to the next.
  9. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 14:54
    Originally posted by @js357
    It's interesting to see how portable Christian love is from one forum to the next.
    An observation noticeable to all but the perpetrating hypocrits.
  10. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 14:59
    Oh puh-lease. So I'm a fake Christian because I don't like the anti-American policies of the unhinged Left, and I used hyperbole to articulate my position?

So let me understand this. Every disgusting troll in this forum gets a free pass if they aren't Christians, because.... you expect non-Christians to be disgusting trolls?
  11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 15:17
    Oh puh-lease. So I'm a fake Christian because I don't like the anti-American policies of the unhinged Left, and I used hyperbole to articulate my position?

So let me understand this. Every disgusting troll in this forum gets a free pass if they aren't Christians, because.... you expect non-Christians to be disgusting trolls?
    I am just getting acquainted with your use of hyperbole and will adjust for it in the future. As many as 7 instances in this reply of yours alone, depending on the threshold setting on my hyperbolometer. So adjusting for it may eliminate my replies entirely on the basis that your posts.are empty of content without their hyperbole. That's a time saver for both of us.🙂
  12. SubscriberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 15:26
    I am just getting acquainted with your use of hyperbole and will adjust for it in the future. As many as 7 instances in this reply of yours alone, depending on the threshold setting on my hyperbolometer. So adjusting for it may eliminate my replies entirely on the basis that your posts.are empty of content without their hyperbole. That's a time saver for both of us.🙂
    Well let's get back to the original point you made, that non-Christians are expected to behave in a way you don't approve, but Christians are held to a higher standard. Have you always held such high esteem for Christian principles, and such low esteem for everyone else's?

If you want, I can try to rephrase my commentary in a way that you would like, if you could let me know on the front end which threads you're trolling.
  13. Zugzwang
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 20:241 edit
    Originally posted by @moonbus to Tom Wolsey
    CA-WA-OR could probably survive as a separate country.
    They have harbors, industry, and natural resources.
    An independent California (alone) would become a major power in the world.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-california-economy-gdp-20180504-story.html

"California is now the world's fifth-largest economy, surpassing United Kingdom"

"California's economic output is now surpassed only by the total GDP of the United States,
    China, Japan and Germany. The state has 12% of the U.S. population but contributed
    16% of the country's job growth between 2012 and 2017. Its share of the national economy
    also grew to 14.2% from 12.8% over that five-year period, according to state economists.

California's strong economic performance relative to other industrialized economies is
    driven by worker productivity, said Lee Ohanian, an economics professor at UCLA and
    director of the university's Ettinger Family Program in Macroeconomic Research.
    The United Kingdom has 25 million more people than California but now has a smaller GDP, he said."
  14. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 20:281 edit

We'll take a few supercarriers. You won't need the Pacific Fleet anymore anyway.

Hawaii should probably join us too.
  15. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    iEn guardia, Ingles!
    tinyurl.com/y43jqfyd
    Moves
    14 Jun '18 20:40

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwest_Territorial_Imperative