Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 19:43
    Interesting this all comes out about Trump right before the election. Not so with the Clintons, in fact Bill visited pedophile island 26 times. Of course it is Hillary that is running for president this time so does it matter that Hillary attacked the victims in Bills defense? It sure does for women. They found one old tape and that is it on Donald. Of course now they will have women lining up to make false alegations against trump right after he brings up the Clintons mistreating of women. How much are the weak minded people going to buy into the Clinton lies and defamation campaign? Duchess really believes it for sure.
  2. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 20:07
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Interesting this all comes out about Trump right before the election. Not so with the Clintons, in fact Bill visited pedophile island 26 times. Of course it is Hillary that is running for president this time so does it matter that Hillary attacked the victims in Bills defense? It sure does for women. They found one old tape and that is it on Donald. Of co ...[text shortened]... oing to buy into the Clinton lies and defamation campaign? Duchess really believes it for sure.
    Make no mistake! Hillary was a full partner in Bill's presidency, and at least an enabler in his shenanigans with women around the White House. Don't be fooled. Trump might not be perfect, but Bill is coming back with Hillary. Will any intern be safe?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 20:29
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Interesting this all comes out about Trump right before the election. Not so with the Clintons, in fact Bill visited pedophile island 26 times. Of course it is Hillary that is running for president this time so does it matter that Hillary attacked the victims in Bills defense? It sure does for women. They found one old tape and that is it on Donald. Of co ...[text shortened]... oing to buy into the Clinton lies and defamation campaign? Duchess really believes it for sure.
    So I suppose you think that Trump is some kind of freaking hero for saying what he did?

Here is one screaming difference between what Bill did and what Donald did: The women who were with Bill, it was consensual. How do all the Republicans miss this critical difference? Donald forced himself on all these women, and I suppose he even thought he was doing them a favor by doing so. And do you really blame Hillary for despising these women who consensually had a "fling" with Bill? How would *you* react towards them if you were her?

And if you blame these women for all coming out now, then you do not understand women nor the pressures they face from men on a near-daily basis. Sexism IS a "thing" in this country, whether you choose to believe it or not. And there is safety in numbers. Were any one of these women to bring out their story by themselves, they would be soundly excoriated by most men. They HAVE to come out "en masse" with these things in order to be believed by a male-centric society. Look at how the women came out against Bill Cosby. They all came out because it takes a group of them to be taken seriously. So claiming that they are all somehow "golddiggers" by "jumping on the bandwagon", well, this is what a male-dominated society has driven them to. There HAS to be a "preponderance of evidence" to get men to listen to them.

And I'm not even going to speak about your ridiculous assertion that Bill is a pedophile (dear lord, is there no "bridge too far"? ), or that the Clintons are somehow "evil and conniving" for doing this. Perhaps the evil one is the one who committed these crimes against women and then paid them off and threatened them with ending their careers if they talked, ya think? You can't hide your head in the sand about Trump forever. One supposes that the mountain of evidence would eventually convince you, but we'll see.
  4. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 20:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So I suppose you think that Trump is some kind of freaking hero for saying what he did?

Here is one screaming difference between what Bill did and what Donald did: The women who were with Bill, it was consensual. How do all the Republicans miss this critical difference? Donald forced himself on all these women, and I suppose he even thought he was doi ...[text shortened]... rever. One supposes that the mountain of evidence would eventually convince you, but we'll see.
    No, all of Bill's victims weren't consensual. And those that might technically qualify, must have the asterisk of authority attached.
  5. Zugzwang
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 20:431 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne to Joe Beyser

Here is one screaming difference between what Bill did and what Donald did: The women who were with Bill, it was consensual. How do all the Republicans miss this critical difference? Donald forced himself on all these women, and I suppose he even thou ...[text shortened]... rever. One supposes that the mountain of evidence would eventually convince you, but we'll see.
    There's a disingenuous 'apples-and-oranges' argument in comparing Trump and Clinton.
    First of all, Hillary Clinton, *not* Bill Clinton, is running for US President in 2016.
    Hillary Clinton's not responsible for what Bill Clinton allegedly did to women years ago.
    There's no evidence that Hillary Clinton was a witness of these alleged offenses,
    so she presumably accepted Bill Clinton's explanations about them.

Hillary Clinton was responsible for defending Bill Clinton against accusations of misconduct.
    She was doing, however, what a loyal 'political wife' was supposed to do, express unconditional
    support for her man. So if a comparison needs to be made, then compare Hillary Clinton
    to Donald Trump's (latest) wife, who's expected to keep defending him unconditionally.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 21:46
    Since Monday night’s presidential debate, Donald Trump’s alleged sexism has predictably become a focal point of the Hillary Clinton campaign. The former secretary of state accused Mr. Trump of being a sexist fat-shamer whose acts have disqualified him from holding the highest office in the land. Trump, politicking horrifically, only deepened the wound by vocalizing Hillary’s claim in his and his surrogates’ subsequent interviews.

But, unlike Trump was able to point out, Hillary is no “saint girl” either. Mrs. Clinton has been accused of threatening, smearing and targeting women her husband has sexually assaulted or carried out consensual affairs with.

Here are seven of those instances:

1. Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers; calls her “trailer-trash.”

In an ABC News interview in 1992, Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers, a women Bill would later admit to having an affair with, as “some failed cabaret singer who doesn’t even have much of a résumé to fall back on.” Hillary also referred to Flowers as “trailer trash.”

2. Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had consensual relations with her husband in the Oval Office.

CBS News reports: "According to the friend, Diane Blair -- a political science professor whose papers were donated to the University of Arkansas Special Collections library – Hillary Clinton credited Bill Clinton with trying to break away from Lewinsky, whom she called a 'narcissistic loony toon.'"

3. Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." She also laughs on tape over the cunning way she had vital evidence dismissed, destroying the alleged rape victim's case.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Hillary wrote in the affidavit about the 12-year-old girl.

Hillary is even captured on tape laughing at the fact that she got the only piece of evidence against her client dismissed: “He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Hillary says, audibly laughing.

The alleged rape victim told The Daily Beast what she would say to Hillary if she ever has the chance: "‘You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.'"

4. Hillary disparagingly refers to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos."

In 1991, Mrs. Clinton called the onslaught of women accusing her husband of sexual misconduct or consensual infidelity as the “bimbo eruption.”

5. Hillary reportedly threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's alleged rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.

According to Broaddrick, Hillary threatened her while knowing her husband had raped her:

Hillary sought out Broaddrick at the political fundraiser after Bill had raped her; she grabbed her hand and “thanked her” for “everything” she had done for Bill. Feeling frightened, Broaddrick says she tried to turn around and leave, but Hillary allegedly squeezed her hand tighter and wouldn't let her go.

Broaddrick told The Daily Wire that there was "no way" Hillary did not intend for that interaction to be construed as a threat.

“So many people have said since then that, ‘Maybe she just knew that you had been with him, maybe he hadn’t told her the complete description of what he’d done to you,’” she said. “I still feel like she knew.”

6. “I mean, I would crucify her,” Hillary says of Gennifer Flowers.

Hillary "told Esquire magazine in 1992 that if she had the chance to cross-examine Flowers, 'I mean, I would crucify her,'" notes The Washington Post. ​

7. "[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary allegedly said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.

As noted by National Review: "When a rock groupie alleged that a state trooper approached her on Governor Clinton’s behalf, Hillary said 'we have to destroy her story.'"​

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9585/9-times-hillary-clinton-threatened-smeared-or-amanda-prestigiacomo
  7. Zugzwang
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 21:521 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Since Monday night’s presidential debate, Donald Trump’s alleged sexism has predictably become a focal point of the Hillary Clinton campaign. The former secretary of state accused Mr. Trump of being a sexist fat-shamer whose acts have disqualified him from holding the highest office in the land. Trump, politicking horrifically, only deepened the woun ...[text shortened]... //www.dailywire.com/news/9585/9-times-hillary-clinton-threatened-smeared-or-amanda-prestigiacomo
    Has anyone ever accused Hillary Clinton of sexually assaulting her or him?
    Can Robbie Carrobie comprehend the difference between committing sexual assault
    and defending someone else accused of sexual assault?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spousal_privilege
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 22:051 edit
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Has anyone ever accused Hillary Clinton of sexually assaulting her or him?
    Can Robbie Carrobie comprehend the difference between committing sexual assault
    and defending someone else accused of sexual assault?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spousal_privilege
    One would think that Mrs Clinton had enough on her plate trying to keep ol Bills willy under wraps. No one has accused her of sexual assault, what she is being accused of is making disparaging remarks about and intimidating those women old Bill messed with.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 22:19
    the Hillary Clintion rapist tapes, chilling!

YouTube
  10. Zugzwang
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 22:22
    One would think that Mrs Clinton had enough on her plate trying to keep ol Bills willy under wraps. No one has accused her of sexual assault, what she is being accused of is making disparaging remarks about and intimidating those women old Bill messed with.
    So Robbie Carrobie apparently wants to hold Hillary Clinton responsible for how Bill Clinton allegedly treated women.

"President Clinton, you are accused of sexual assault. What do you have to say?"
    "My wife made me do it!" (sarcasm intended)
  11. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 23:38
    So whatever is the case, the voters will have to decide individually, what is in their interests unless the Russians successfully hack the votes then it won't matter.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 23:411 edit
    I'm not surprised you defend this slimebag Trump because you've always had a rather casual relationship with the truth.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 00:15
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    So Robbie Carrobie apparently wants to hold Hillary Clinton responsible for how Bill Clinton allegedly treated women.

"President Clinton, you are accused of sexual assault. What do you have to say?"
    "My wife made me do it!" (sarcasm intended)
    Oh dear a rather transparent slight of hand, not very subtle nor very clever. I thought it was clear, I want to hold Mrs Clinton responsible for the way she has treated women.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 00:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'm not surprised you defend this slimebag Trump because you've always had a rather casual relationship with the truth.
    oh dear my logically challenged fiend, i am not defending anyone, I am exposing Mrs Clinton as someone who has said things about women that are equally as disturbing as Mr Trump but because you are a Hillary zombie you have only a single perspective and can see nothing else. You are like a bishop of the chessboard which only travels on a single colour and which the French term, le fou (the fool).
  15. Zugzwang
    Moves
    15 Oct '16 00:292 edits
    Oh dear a rather transparent slight of hand, not very subtle nor very clever. I thought it was clear,
    I want to hold Mrs Clinton responsible for the way she has treated women.
    Robbie Carrobe's dishonest as usual.

"Mrs Clinton had enough on her plate trying to keep ol Bills willy under wraps."
    --Robbie Carrobie

Robbie Carrobie implies that Hillary Clinton was responsible for how Bill Clinton used his 'willy'.