1. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    01 Feb '23 13:37
    It will never be enough.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/5-million-reparations-for-black-residents-not-enough-san-francisco-official-says/ar-AA16XMFM?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=594e0913dd9248ac8d6000e3f6f3891f
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Feb '23 13:42
    @jj-adams said
    It will never be enough.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/5-million-reparations-for-black-residents-not-enough-san-francisco-official-says/ar-AA16XMFM?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=594e0913dd9248ac8d6000e3f6f3891f
    Gee black folks can be stupid racist jerks too, who knew 🤷🏻‍♂️
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '23 13:58
    @kevcvs57 said
    Gee black folks can be stupid racist jerks too, who knew 🤷🏻‍♂️
    what makes you think it is only blacks pushing this? its not. This is part of the woke agenda.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '23 14:03
    It's just a bunch of mumbo jumbo to get votes.

The blacks will fall for it, as usual.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Feb '23 14:12
    @mott-the-hoople said
    what makes you think it is only blacks pushing this? its not. This is part of the woke agenda.
    How is it part of a woke agenda, do you people use the term woke for anything that a democrat says or does.
    I’m responding to the article the link took me too.
    Reparations, and there should be reparations, should be phased into the disadvantaged communities that have suffered from prejudice and its associated grinding cyclical poverty over a much longer period of time and several generations, rather than every black person in a zip code winning the lottery one time only offer.
  6. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    01 Feb '23 14:48
    @kevcvs57 said
    Reparations, and there should be reparations, should be phased into the disadvantaged communities that have suffered from prejudice and its associated grinding cyclical poverty over a much longer period of time and several generations, rather than every black person in a zip code winning the lottery one time only offer.
    That has been done for over 60 years, nobody can keep count of the countless trillions that have been thrown at these people in various social action programs in an effort to give them a leg up.
    It just doesn't work.
    Neither will giving them a jackpot full of cash, they'll just blow it and be broke in a year or two.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '23 15:00
    @kevcvs57 said
    How is it part of a woke agenda, do you people use the term woke for anything that a democrat says or does.
    Reparations, and there should be reparations, should be phased into the disadvantaged communities that have suffered from prejudice and its associated grinding cyclical poverty over a much longer period of time and ...[text shortened]... l generations, rather than every black person in a zip code winning the lottery one time only offer.
    very racist of you
  8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Feb '23 17:16
    @jj-adams said
    That has been done for over 60 years, nobody can keep count of the countless trillions that have been thrown at these people in various social action programs in an effort to give them a leg up.
    It just doesn't work.
    Neither will giving them a jackpot full of cash, they'll just blow it and be broke in a year or two.
    No no that’s just not true, at best they’ve been given enough to keep body and soul together but no real effort to break the inter generational cycle of poverty and deprivation.
    I’m talking about a massive investment in academic and vocational education, social housing, community amenities etc
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '23 17:22
    @kevcvs57 said
    No no that’s just not true, at best they’ve been given enough to keep body and soul together but no real effort to break the inter generational cycle of poverty and deprivation.
    I’m talking about a massive investment in academic and vocational education, social housing, community amenities etc
    LOL monkey see monkey do
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Feb '23 17:50
    @kevcvs57 said
    I like the way you dependents throw the 'investment' word around. Just by lib nature, you cannot understand investments.
    You may be on to something, you could associate Shav to get a movement going. He is ideal, as he thinks government should pay for housing for anyone who asks for it. I'll never fall for that, mainly for concern that I will not like the culture which might be different than mine in the apt. next door.
    I'll be self-sufficent, thank you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree