Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Nov '17 12:592 edits
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/9585/9-times-hillary-clinton-threatened-smeared-or-amanda-prestigiacomo

For the record, Hillary either threatened to demeaned women who came forward to complain about her husbands sexual assaults at least 7 different times.

And through it all, she stuck with him. 😵

It almost brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

I hope Hillary speaks more about Trump and women. This should be fun!

1. Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers; calls her “trailer-trash.”

2. Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had consensual relations with her husband in the Oval Office.

3. Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." She also laughs on tape over the cunning way she had vital evidence dismissed, destroying the alleged rape victim's case.

4. Hillary disparagingly refers to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos."

5. Hillary reportedly threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's alleged rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.

6. “I mean, I would crucify her,” Hillary says of Gennifer Flowers.

7. "[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary allegedly said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Nov '17 13:081 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/9585/9-times-hillary-clinton-threatened-smeared-or-amanda-prestigiacomo

For the record, Hillary either threatened to demeaned women who came forward to complain about her husbands sexual assaults at least 7 different times.

I ...[text shortened]... dly said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.
    whataboutism

AKA

"But... but... but HILLARY!!!"

How many times did Roy Moore sexually assault children? Children, whodey.

There is no equivalence to that.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Nov '17 13:192 edits
    According to Hillary we need to stand up to this sort of thing.

YouTube : hillary

So the next time you see someone, anyone, call women "bimbos" or "Trailer trash", stand up to them Suzy instead of being a partisan shill and defending such filth.

If you start doing that, maybe people can start to take you seriously again.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    23 Nov '17 17:49
    You do know she lost the election, right?
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 Nov '17 01:20
    According to Hillary we need to stand up to this sort of thing.

[youtubehillary]C_xfZ75QG8g[/youtube]

So the next time you see someone, anyone, call women "bimbos" or "Trailer trash", stand up to them Suzy instead of being a partisan shill and defending such filth.

If you start doing that, maybe people can start to take you seriously again.
    clinton is not the US president. clinton doesn't even hold a public office.

moore is a pedophile who is supported by prostitutes (the worse kind, republican politicians who are not above supporting a pedophile to get votes for their tax cuts )
    trump is a proven sexual harasser, racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, who thinks there are good people among nazis.

i don't give a flying fuk what granma hillary did or does today. i do care that trump is a despicable human being in charge of nukes. that's the person to be mindful of now, not an old woman you are obsessed with.
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    24 Nov '17 02:03
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    clinton is not the US president. clinton doesn't even hold a public office.

moore is a pedophile who is supported by prostitutes (the worse kind, republican politicians who are not above supporting a pedophile to get votes for their tax cuts )
    trump is a proven sexual harasser, racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, who thinks there are good people amo ...[text shortened]... charge of nukes. that's the person to be mindful of now, not an old woman you are obsessed with.
    Whataboutism
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Nov '17 03:54

I ...[text shortened]... dly said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.
    It brings tears to my eyes that you continue to try to divert attention away from the Trump wars. You must have LOVED Trump's support statement for Roy Moore.
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    24 Nov '17 04:331 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    It brings tears to my eyes that you continue to try to divert attention away from the Trump wars. You must have LOVED Trump's support statement for Roy Moore.
    There are dozens of Trump threads, the topic of this thread is clear and is not Trump, you and zahlanzi are trying to deflect with 'whataboutism'. A particularly stupid made up word, where could it have come from.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Nov '17 11:55
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    There are dozens of Trump threads, the topic of this thread is clear and is not Trump, you and zahlanzi are trying to deflect with 'whataboutism'. A particularly stupid made up word, where could it have come from.
    We get it that you don't get it.