Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 16 Jan '18 10:14
    part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkgWXIjBEIU
    part 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhniP-mAChI
  2. 16 Jan '18 13:08
    The best part is the conclusion. It's the realization that what breitbart and other craphole "journalistic" agencies do is not sloppy journalism like some have claimed. Breitbart didn't actually said "Isis is in Idaho" (the example used in this piece was the Twin Falls Idaho "story". What they did was put get two unrelated ideas and put them together in their article and let the audience come up with the third thought that connects the two, something that Breitbart intended all along.

It's called plausible deniability and it is what cowards use so they communicate anything they want yet still be safe from accusations afterwards.
  3. 16 Jan '18 13:46
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    The best part is the conclusion. It's the realization that what breitbart and other craphole "journalistic" agencies do is not sloppy journalism like some have claimed. Breitbart didn't actually said "Isis is in Idaho" (the example used in this piece was the Twin Falls Idaho "story". What they did was put get two unrelated ideas and put them together in t ...[text shortened]... owards use so they communicate anything they want yet still be safe from accusations afterwards.
    so you need the MSM to come up with the conclusion for you?
    I noticed you didn't deny anything in the videos. What is inaccurate?
  4. 16 Jan '18 14:07 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    People like 'Z" live in a bubble. Obama and Hillary good and Trump bad. Only news sources that reinforce these notions 24/7 will be heeded or listened to.

Don't invade his happy space or I will shout you down!
  5. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    16 Jan '18 16:29
    The Story was

Three Syrian refugees attacked a five-year old Girl on knife-Point

The mayer, the districtattorney and the refugee commissioner said:

_no syrian refugees in Twin Falls Idaho
    No gang rape of a five-year old

And of course the investigative Journalist who claimed "to get it right where everybody gets it wrong" has not written about that, but about "globaluism"
    He wrote about a "cover up" but could not say what has actually been covered up.
    He did not stand up against the "wrong understandin" of his reporting.

That is what is wrong!
  6. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    16 Jan '18 16:41 / 1 edit
    Are you frigging dense? The facts of the case was a ten yo and a slightly older companion assaulted a 5 yo girl and there was no knife and there for sure were not Syrians. They just made up crap on the spot and used plausable deniabilty to cover their pathetic asses.
    But of course with assswipes like you, any thing they can come up with to put down immigrants is ok.
  7. 17 Jan '18 01:14
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Are you frigging dense? The facts of the case was a ten yo and a slightly older companion assaulted a 5 yo girl and there was no knife and there for sure were not Syrians. They just made up crap on the spot and used plausable deniabilty to cover their pathetic asses.
    But of course with assswipes like you, any thing they can come up with to put down immigrants is ok.
    case outcome is sealed.

http://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/police-investigate-assault-on-5-year-old-girl-2-boys-in-custody/277-250455874
  8. 17 Jan '18 09:57
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    "Are you frigging dense?"
    why is this still a surprise?
  9. 17 Jan '18 10:03
    case outcome is sealed.

http://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/police-investigate-assault-on-5-year-old-girl-2-boys-in-custody/277-250455874
    something that breitbart (stranahan) neglected to mention in their article. that there is not so much a coverup but a little matter of protecting the privacy of children.
  10. 17 Jan '18 13:51
    something that breitbart (stranahan) neglected to mention in their article. that there is not so much a coverup but a little matter of protecting the privacy of children.
    I'm sure you can explain how you arrived at this.
  11. 17 Jan '18 13:54
    I'm sure you can explain how you arrived at this.
    i actually watched the video i posted.
  12. 17 Jan '18 16:07
    i actually watched the video i posted.
    OH...the video I watched didn't address this. Maybe you are just lying.
  13. 17 Jan '18 17:51
    OH...the video I watched didn't address this. Maybe you are just lying.
    or maybe you're dumb as a rock and clicked the wrong video. or didn't watch the second part where it specifically covers the breitbart "journalist" intentionally not covering the fact that the records are sealed.

or maybe you are just lying as the lazy troll you are
  14. 17 Jan '18 18:06
    or maybe you're dumb as a rock and clicked the wrong video. or didn't watch the second part where it specifically covers the breitbart "journalist" intentionally not covering the fact that the records are sealed.

or maybe you are just lying as the lazy troll you are
    so you arrived at your opinion by something that wasn't there...got ya
  15. 18 Jan '18 09:06
    so you arrived at your opinion by something that wasn't there...got ya
    it is funny that you still have the balls to pursue this. you disregard the fact that i have actually watched the whole piece and i know what i am talking about and you keep persisting in your statement despite not having watched the video nor read the breitbart article.

the breitbart ashole made an article and among other despicable things he implied a coverup despite knowing for a fact that the reason is the court records are sealed. he failed to mention that in his article. that is fact.