This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 05:18
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The sad truth is that it will never change.
    Men are physically stronger. And per 1.000.000 men there will always be some violent bastard who has murder in mind. So, Britain will have a good 60 murderous bastards roaming the streets.
    Even though most are caught whilst still escalating, not all of them are. It’s just not possible.

A far grander-scale problem for woman’s day is home-violence. Research states that roughly 1 in 10 women are physically abused in the home. And within some communities this is 1 in 5.

3 out of 4 rapes are committed by someone known to the victim as well. And considering the ages 12 to 24 have the highest rape statistics, it’s not hard to imagine what’s going on.

These are truly staggering numbers.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 14:26
    @shavixmir said
    Men are physically stronger. And per 1.000.000 men there will always be some violent bastard who has murder in mind. So, Britain will have a good 60 murderous bastards roaming the streets.
    Even though most are caught whilst still escalating, not all of them are. It’s just not possible.

A far grander-scale problem for woman’s ...[text shortened]... st rape statistics, it’s not hard to imagine what’s going on.

Staggeringly sad that this is "normal".
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 16:02
    My, my. Isn't this a heart-lifting story to tell on Women's Day.

Sad. This country is caving in on itself. Very sad. 😕 😞
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 19:59
    @shavixmir said

A far grander-scale problem for woman’s ...[text shortened]... st rape statistics, it’s not hard to imagine what’s going on.

"The sad truth is that it will never change. Men are physically stronger."
    --Shavixmir

But why should it be considered 'natural' for men to take advantage of their
    usually greater physical strength to get what they desire sexually from women?

Adults are usually physically stronger than children, but few adults would exploit
    that in order to, say, steal food from children.

But many men like to rationalize their unwelcome sexual advances toward women
    as simply 'taking advantage' of them or their situations.

When alone with a man, sometimes he has turned toward me and said (with a grin):
    "You know, it would be really easy for me to take advantage of you here and now.
    But I'm a gentleman, so you don't have to worry about it. Just act like a lady."
    I suppose that he thought that he was being reassuring (or disarming), but the
    fact that he revealed what he was fantasizing still made me uncomfortable.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 20:09

7. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Mar '21 22:35

8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 04:021 edit
    @duchess64 said
    "The sad truth is that it will never change. Men are physically stronger."
    --Shavixmir

But why should it be considered 'natural' for men to take advantage of their
    usually greater physical strength to get what they desire sexually from women?

Adults are usually physically stronger than children, but few adults would exploit
    that in order to, say, steal food from ...[text shortened]... (or disarming), but the
    fact that he revealed what he was fantasizing still made me uncomfortable.
    Yeah, perhaps you need to do something about your reading comprehension.
    You take one part of a comment, quote it without context and run away with your imagination.

The reason the bad apples do what they do is because of the greater physical strength.
    Most violence and rape is in the home setting... and children are not exempt from it.
    And the sad truth is this isn’t going to change.

1 in 5 to 1 in 10.
    So it isn’t normal. It’s between 10 and 20% are victims.
    I presume (and this is guess work now) that if one female in a house is being abused the others probably aren’t very safe either, which reduces the amount of offenders in the offender to victim ratio.

But hey, if you have a masterplan, let’s hear it.

And as for your example at the end: if someone says that to you, all sorts of bells should be ringing. Get the hell out of that situation as fast as possible.
    That is not a normal conversation, normal people don’t say things like that and it’s a threat (behave in a certain fashion and I won’t attack you).
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 04:25

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 04:34

11. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 19:01

12. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 21:071 edit

13. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '21 21:42

14. S. Korea
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 00:10
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I know people who live in neighborhoods where they are told to not really ever go out at night -- a universal principle for all men and women in the area.

Unpleasant? Definitely. But this can be the general rule.

In Colombia, if you are staying somewhere you are unfamiliar with, the hotelier will smile and tell you what the situation is -- sometimes it's fine to go for a stroll in a specific couple streets in the area after nightfall, but more often than not, they mention that you're just going to want to be in your room after a certain hour.

It was also this way in 18th century England.

I think if yuo live in a neighborhood where it is presumably safe for men by thesmelvs, but not safe for women by themselves, you are in a pretty posh area considering the way that humans have lived and continue to live in many parts of the world.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '21 01:401 edit

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree