Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    HELLO MY NAME IS
    tinyurl.com/znfjyjm
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 15:28
    Most people don’t have so much difficulty with this concept e.g.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/49/topics/463904-switching-primary-residence-to-rental-property
  2. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 15:35
    @no1marauder said
    What part of a "world without private property" didn't you get?

Really, no more; this is a monumental waste of my time.
    Thanks for the memories, marauder . Frankly you have been more than patient, as we never have gotten it. Maybe you would be better at trying to explain what a bitcoin is, which again, we will probably wrestle with
  3. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 15:40
    @averagejoe1 said
    Thanks for the memories, marauder . Frankly you have been more than patient, as we never have gotten it. Maybe you would be better at trying to explain what a bitcoin is, which again, we will probably wrestle with
    Here is an interesting problem. If Bernie or Warren win, they will come after all the money that we have made and saved. What would you suggest we do to keep that money away from them?

Of course, this assumes that you think we are entitled to keep the money that we have made for our families, and for ourselves. You do agree with that, I hope .
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 15:47
    @no1marauder said
    Where does the property of criminals go? Wherever the People decide it should.
    the People decide
    YouTube

Reveal Hidden Content
    watch at your own peril
  5. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 17:05
    @lemon-lime said
    the People decide
    [youtube]qLvGnro4Cgw[/youtube]

[hidden]watch at your own peril[/hidden]
    The only difference in that mob and a liberal protest is that they did not wear the Nike 150 shoes!!! Even the torches were like today’s. Screeching too.
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 17:212 edits
    @wajoma said
    How do you work without tools?
    Use your hands. 😐

But if your hands are used to exploit others you relinquish the right to possess those hands and The People decide where they should go. 🗿

Note: No need for alarm. If you sit on your hands all day you cannot be charged with exploitation.
    * conditions may vary from state to state
    * contingent upon whims of The People®™
    * no refunds, all sales are final
  7. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 18:04
    @averagejoe1 said
    Here is an interesting problem. If Bernie or Warren win, they will come after all the money that we have made and saved. What would you suggest we do to keep that money away from them?

Of course, this assumes that you think we are entitled to keep the money that we have made for our families, and for ourselves. You do agree with that, I hope .
    What would you suggest we do to keep that money away from them?
    Don't put it under your mattress.
    That's the first place they'll look because, well... because they want to know what else you're doing in your bedroom.
  8. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    HELLO MY NAME IS
    tinyurl.com/znfjyjm
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 19:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    The only difference in that mob and a liberal protest is that they did not wear the Nike 150 shoes!!! Even the torches were like today’s. Screeching too.
    The only people carrying torches these days are the Nazis in Charlottesville
  9. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    HELLO MY NAME IS
    tinyurl.com/znfjyjm
    Moves
    24 Jun '19 19:03
  10. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    27 Jun '19 23:38