Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 02:23
    The state of dialogue in the US:

ABC executives are considering firing Whoopi Goldberg after she spat on Judge Jeanine Pirro during a heated interview on The View.

According to a complaint submitted by Pirro, ABC’s Goldberg told her to “get the f*k out of here” following Thursday’s appearance on the show, and then spat in her face.

Following the complaint, an online petition has been created asking ABC to fire Whoopi Goldberg for assaulting the outspoken conservative judge.

Breitbart.com reports: Pirro recounted, “As I was exiting the stage, [Whoopi Goldberg] was already off, and she said, ‘F you. F you,’ and then I said, ‘Whoopi, I can’t believe it. I have fought for victims my whole life.’

She got in my face to the point where she was actually spitting at me and she said, ‘Get the f out of here. Get the f out of this building,’ and she’s pointing to the door. It was almost as though I was a dog, and she cursed me out and said, ‘get the f out of this building.’”

https://yournewswire.com/abc-firing-whoopi-goldberg-spitting-jeanine-pirro/

I think this results because the Left believes that they are so universally morally justified that they can act like children and throw grotesque temper tantrums...

ti also doesn't help that, as opposed to logic & calm, reasonable discussion, they have relied heavily on appealing to the emotions of people and various sacred cows. For the exact same reason, people are called "racists" or "sexists" for disagreeing at all with the far left narrative that now dominates social issues.

We see it in our own Forum with certain members who routinely badger & claim that other members are "racists" for what amount to small differences of opinion & perspective on issues.

It is a dangerous precedent -- but, we can help change it by being more civil and polite on our own forum.
  2. Zugzwang
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 02:43
    Originally posted by @philokalia

[quote]ABC executives are considering firing Whoopi Goldberg after she spat on Judge Jeanine Pirro during a heated interview on The View.

According to a complaint submitted by Pirro, ABC’s Goldberg told her to “get the f*k out of here” following Thursday’s appearance on the show, and then spat in her face.

Foll ...[text shortened]... ngerous precedent -- but, we can help change it by being more civil and polite on our own forum.
    Phil pretends that every 'leftist' would act like Whoopi Goldberg.
    He also misconstrues a celebrity actress as a serious 'leftist' political figure

Phil has long shown that his only objection to racism is being identified as a racist
    If Phil would stop making racist comments and citing racist sources,
    then people may call him out for racism less often.
  3. Seongnam, S. Korea
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 03:10
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    Phil pretends that every 'leftist' would act like Whoopi Goldberg.
    He also misconstrues a celebrity actress as a serious 'leftist' political figure

Phil has long shown that his only objection to racism is being identified as a racist
    If Phil would stop making racist comments and citing racist sources,
    then people may call him out for racism less often.
    I have to be honest, duchess, and this is not meant to sound abrasive or like an attack on you, but I think that you actually illustrate a lot of the problems that we have with the way that people talk to each other nowadays.

I think you are famous on this forum for just assumign that everyone who disagrees with you is a racist -- to the point where you have accused prominent leftist posters on the forum of racism.
  4. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 03:188 edits

[quote]ABC executives are considering firing Whoopi Goldberg after she spat on Judge Jeanine Pirro during a heated interview on The View.

Foll ...[text shortened]... ngerous precedent -- but, we can help change it by being more civil and polite on our own forum.
    LOL, Breitbart ? LOL F-Pirro. She came on Whoopi's show and started dissing Whoppi on her own show trying to take the show over and out talk everyone. Typical Trumptard. Pirro is worthless to God and America; a trumptard who thinks she has the right to do anything she wants as long as it is done in the name of her false god Dump. She got what she deserved. I wish Whoopi would have whooped her worthless to God and America arse on live TV. They will never fire the true patriot Whoopi; and, as the article clearly states, you are lying and she never really spit in her face. She screamed at her to get the f-out of her building and Pirro claimed spit was going in her face from being screamed at. Big difference LYING trumptarded LOSER from Korea!!! "The View" would flop out in less than a year without Whoopi. You Trumptards will soon learn, people are done with your lying, false witness, and violent racist antics. Your false god's days are numbered. How's that peace deal working out between you and North Korea that Dump worked out? LOL
  5. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 04:58

https://pagesix.com/2018/07/20/jeanine-pirro-called-the-view-hosts-c-ksuckers-after-whoopi-blowout/
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 10:33

They would not dare fire her, but to appease their half wit audience they must at least talk about it.

Rules and laws only apply to those who are not Leftists.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:27
    I have to be honest, duchess, and this is not meant to sound abrasive or like an attack on you, but I think that you actually illustrate a lot of the problems that we have with the way that people talk to each other nowadays.

I think you are famous on this forum for just assumign that everyone who disagrees with you is a racist -- to the point where you have accused prominent leftist posters on the forum of racism.
    Why wouldn't a "prominent leftist" be able to be a racist?

Saying you are a racist is not an attack, it's an observation. If you don't want to be a racist, you should amend your beliefs and denounce the racist ones, not redefine "racism" so narrowly that it only includes people who burn at least a dozen crosses a day, with a lynching every weekend.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:311 edit
    I always marveled at how conservatives on this site are routinely mocked and called liars and such. At first I took it personal, but over time I saw that Leftists on this sight do it to anyone who disagrees with them.

Then Trump was elected, and the same type of treatment I saw conservatives on this sight endure was placed on him, 10 fold.

As a result, I really can't call it Trump derangement syndrome. No, Leftists are just deranged in general. I don't really think it mattered if Trump got elected, this is just how they act now.

In fact, if posters on this sight could, I'm sure they would spit on me as well.
  9. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:40
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I always marveled at how conservatives on this site are routinely mocked and called liars and such. At first I took it personal, but over time I saw that Leftists on this sight do it to anyone who disagrees with them.

Then Trump was elected, and the same type of treatment I saw conservatives on this sight endure was placed on him, 10 fold.

As a result ...[text shortened]... hey act now.

In fact, if posters on this sight could, I'm sure they would spit on me as well.
    This, from the mocking little guy who likes words like "dims" , "libtards" and "demorats"?

Try again cornered little conservative man.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:46

As a result ...[text shortened]... hey act now.

People call you a liar and mock you because you are a liar and a fool, not because you identify as "conservative."
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:51
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    This, from the mocking little guy who likes words like "dims" , "libtards" and "demorats"?

Try again cornered little conservative man.
    It's true, I use the word "Dim", but I don't use the word libtard. That is used by other people.

Can I call you a liar now as well?

Whoopi! 😵

But that is about all I do. Does it really offend you that much?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 11:521 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    People call you a liar and mock you because you are a liar and a fool, not because you identify as "conservative."
    Now what you can do is, buy a mannequin and pretend it is me while you post and start spitting hockers at it.

I'm sure it will be as therapeutic for you as it seems to be for Whoopi.

At worst, ABC may call you to host the View.
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 12:421 edit
    It's true, I use the word "Dim", but I don't use the word libtard. That is used by other people.

Can I call you a liar now as well?

Whoopi! 😵

But that is about all I do. Does it really offend you that much?
    You also use nazi and hitler comparisons an astounding amount of times.

It's one of the reasons why I sometimes picture you as a 17 year old boy.
  14. Zugzwang
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 21:561 edit

"I have to be honest..."
    --Philokalia

Really? This supposed compulsion has arisen too late to prevent Philokalia from routinely lying.

First of all, Philokalia pretends that only I have denounced him as a racist, when, in fact,
    many diverse writers have denounced him as a racist. Do I need to make a partial list?

Second, Philokalia reiterates the BIG LIE that I accuse everyone with whom I disagree of racism.
    In reality, I do NOT ALWAYS AGREE with anyone else, and I have not called them all racist.
    I have not called Finnegan a 'racist', while he and I agreed that many writers here are racists.
  15. Zugzwang
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 22:00
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Why wouldn't a "prominent leftist" be able to be a racist?

Saying you are a racist is not an attack, it's an observation. If you don't want to be a racist, you should amend your beliefs and denounce the racist ones, not redefine "racism" so narrowly that it only includes people who burn at least a dozen crosses a day, with a lynching every weekend.
    "Saying you are a racist is not an attack, it's an observation."
    --KazetNagorra (to Philokalia)

Whenever I make that observation, based upon sufficient factual evidence, writers
    here typically scream with outrage, condemning it as an unspeakable personal attack.

Sometimes I wish that more writers were as comparatively honest as Fishhead111,
    who actually admitted that he's a racist.