1. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    06 Apr '19 04:17
    Standard membervivifyView Profile
    Last moved 172 days 20 hours and 20 minutes ago
    https://www.vox.com/2019/3/31/18289271/alex-jones-psychosis-conspiracies-sandy-hook-hoax

Alex Jones blames “psychosis” for his Sandy Hook conspiracies

Notorious conspiracy theorist Alex Jones claims a “form of psychosis” caused him to believe that the Sandy Hook massacre was staged.

For years, Jones, the founder of Infowars, peddled a conspiracy theory about the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, where a shooter killed 20 children and six adults in 2012. Jones has repeatedly claimed the massacre was a “giant hoax” carried out by “crisis actors” in a broad scheme to trample on Second Amendment rights.

In a video released Friday, Jones acknowledged in a sworn deposition stemming from a lawsuit filed by the families of Sandy Hook victims that the school shooting was in fact real. Jones blamed the “trauma of the media and the corporations lying so much” for triggering his extreme distrust in news and information.
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    06 Apr '19 04:172 edits
    @Wajoma

One point, albeit a side point, none of these shooters are pro-second amendment. They know what the result will be. They know the aftermath will be filled with knee jerk gungrabbers and despicable pollies looking to take a ride on the suffering and deaths of the victims and their families.

Whiney bytches like zahlooney (who will roll out his cliche' gun control oh so self righteous rant) and Jacinda Ardern are actually on the same side as the shooters, on gun control anyway.
  3. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    06 Apr '19 06:02
    @Wajoma
    I think people who talk to themselves should probably be denied access to firearms. Sorry Wajoma.
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    06 Apr '19 07:432 edits
    @deepthought said
    @Wajoma
    I think people who talk to themselves should probably be denied access to firearms. Sorry Wajoma.
    I know (i.e. it's not a dream feeling 'think' ) that people who compose a message then go to the trouble of typing out the letters s o r r y are so bent they eat soup with a cork screw. They're the people who feign apologies for dishonest motives. To be so blatant as to apologise in the same breath for something you are so clearly not sorry for reveals something of your integrity.

False apologies are excellent tools for getting a read on people and making judgments on their character.

Signed: Wajoma, not in the least sorry for this post.

Edit: Staunch advocate for the second amendment and the right of all humans to possess the means of self defence, but have never owned a gun, nor have an inclination to buy one.You

Edit 2: Not sorry for the edit either.
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 08:36
    @wajoma said
    I know (i.e. it's not a dream feeling 'think' ) that people who compose a message then go to the trouble of typing out the letters s o r r y are so bent they eat soup with a cork screw. They're the people who feign apologies for dishonest motives. To be so blatant as to apologise in the same breath for something you are so clearly not sorry for reveals something of your integr ...[text shortened]... never owned a gun, nor have an inclination to buy one.You

Edit 2: Not sorry for the edit either.
    Are you having another breakdown?

Or did you just forget your medication?
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 09:47
    @shavixmir said

Oh ... he is taking his medication!
    Because of his ridiculously high IQ his doctor prescribed Stupid Pills.

Unfortunately he OD'ed.
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 10:33
    @shavixmir said

It's very straight forward:

1/ The OP was actually Vivify's. So - not talking to myself.
    2/ I introduced a side point, so even if the OP were mine, again - not talking to myself.
    3/ Deep Thought admitted that if it were up to him he'd deny the right to self defence to anyone he thought might 'talk to themselves'. Which even though he was incorrect (refer point 1 and 2) I can handle, write it off as such, control freak innit. But the thing that makes my skin crawl is the false apology, a kind of 'sorry, but blah frickin blah contradiction.'

Here's how it is, if you're sorry for something, dont do it. Never be in a position that means you say "sorry, but...." Never write something then cap it off "Sorry...(whomever)" Either say it and don't be sorry or don't say it, which makes the apology redundant. Make an effort not to do things you're sorry for.

Clean living shav, morally and drug free (except for the occasional stinky cigar and glass of red)
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 10:38
    @Wajoma

A simple 'yes' would have been a more prudent answer.
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 10:42
    @shavixmir said
    @Wajoma

A simple 'yes' would have been a more prudent answer.
    Sorry that I kicked your ass.

Haha, not really.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 10:56
    @wajoma said
    Sorry that I kicked your ass.

Haha, not really.
    You are delusional.

I actually thought I was quoting you from another thread. But it turns out that was ghost-of-a-puke...

The two of you are so alike, I presume you share a brain or something.

God damn, how many retards can they allow on a chess site? Surely there’s a quota or something?
  11. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 16:17
    @wajoma said
    It's very straight forward:

1/ The OP was actually Vivify's. So - not talking to myself.
    2/ I introduced a side point, so even if the OP were mine, again - not talking to myself.
    3/ Deep Thought admitted that if it were up to him he'd deny the right to self defence to anyone he thought might 'talk to themselves'. Which even though he was incorrect (refer point 1 and ...[text shortened]...
    Clean living shav, morally and drug free (except for the occasional stinky cigar and glass of red)
    It wasn't an apology. "Sorry Wajoma" was to underline that the first part of my post was an insult directed at you. I disagree with the notion that firearms are necessary for self-defence. In the event that someone who did talk to themselves were to apply for a fire-arms permit then psychological evaluation would be indicated before it was granted. Then again, I feel that that ought to be part of the procedure in any case.
  12. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 20:09
    @deepthought said
    It wasn't an apology. "Sorry Wajoma" was to underline that the first part of my post was an insult directed at you. I disagree with the notion that firearms are necessary for self-defence. In the event that someone who did talk to themselves were to apply for a fire-arms permit then psychological evaluation would be indicated before it was granted. Then again, I feel that that ought to be part of the procedure in any case.
    Saying 'sorry' indicates an insult, a whole new use of the word 'sorry'. Have you knowtified Oxford, Collins, Cambridge English Dictionary, and the (left whinger favorite) wiki about this new use?

deepthought logic 🙄
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 22:10
    @wajoma said
    Saying 'sorry' indicates an insult, a whole new use of the word 'sorry'. Have you knowtified Oxford, Collins, Cambridge English Dictionary, and the (left whinger favorite) wiki about this new use?

deepthought logic 🙄
    "I'm sorry that you're an idiot."

It's not really new at all. You do realize, of course, that words may have several meanings?
  14. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    08 Apr '19 00:15
    @suzianne said
    "I'm sorry that you're an idiot."

It's not really new at all. You do realize, of course, that words may have several meanings?
    When I say sorry it means something, you're free to abuse its' use, but as mentioned before you will be judged on it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree