Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '18 13:16
    being played OUT RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES...

"Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.'
    Meanwhile...invasion silenced.

Strange that early voting showed dems losing...a change in tactics was needed. Media pushed the invasion, wasn't working. Now rule 10 .
  2. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Oct '18 13:22
    @mott-the-hoople said
    being played OUT RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES...

"Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.'
    Meanwhile...invasion silenced.

Strange that early voting showed dems losing...a change in tactics was needed. Media pushed the invasion, wasn't working. Now rule 10 .
    So, I presume you’re going to offer some proof on this to back up your claim?

Do you think the president is a hypocrite, blaming the media for inflamatory remarks, etc. when he, himself, calls people horse face and worse?
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '18 13:31
    @shavixmir said
    So, I presume you’re going to offer some proof on this to back up your claim?

Do you think the president is a hypocrite, blaming the media for inflamatory remarks, etc. when he, himself, calls people horse face and worse?
    surely you are not pretending the msm hasn't been in full attack mode against Trump.
  4. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Oct '18 14:48
    @mott-the-hoople said
    surely you are not pretending the msm hasn't been in full attack mode against Trump.
    So no. Nothing to back up your claims.

trump and the Alt-right and Fox have been slamming the Clintons, normal news outlets and left-wing people who criticize trump for nigh on 2,5 years now.

And the most logical conclusion you can come up with is: it’s a left-wing conspiracy!

Seriously?
    There’s not a wee bit of you going: mhmmm... perhaps the president’s rhetoric is slightly absurd? Perhaps Fox news does tell a story subjectively? Perhaps people are copying this verbal aggression and escalating it?

No? Nothing? Doesn’t ring any bells?
    Nothing from history tells you that whipping up hatred, leads to violence?

So, your conclusion remains:
    There are alt-right fascists with weapons in a pro-weapon lobby who hate Clinton, Obama, etc., but it was the anti-weapon, peace-loving hippies on the left who are sending pipe bombs to their heroes.

Yup. Thst makes sense.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '18 18:09
    @shavixmir said
    So no. Nothing to back up your claims.

trump and the Alt-right and Fox have been slamming the Clintons, normal news outlets and left-wing people who criticize trump for nigh on 2,5 years now.

And the most logical conclusion you can come up with is: it’s a left-wing conspiracy!

Seriously?
    There’s not a wee bit of you going: mhmmm... perhaps the president’s rhetoric ...[text shortened]... ace-loving hippies on the left who are sending pipe bombs to their heroes.

Yup. Thst makes sense.
    your post is like reading cnn verbatim.
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    25 Oct '18 19:22
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Lets replace the word Trump with what the man represents by his history and actions and you tell me if he should be left alone?

**TRUMP** - definition:- greedy, self-aggrandizing, lying, amoral, self enriching, cynical, manipulating, rabble rousing, well-poisoning, misogynistic, dog whistling racist populist!!!

So if you are really saying "the msm has been in full attack mode against **TRUMP**, given what he **is**, aren't they just doing their job!?
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    25 Oct '18 20:36
    @kmax87 said
    Lets replace the word Trump with what the man represents by his history and actions and you tell me if he should be left alone?

**TRUMP** - definition:- greedy, self-aggrandizing, lying, amoral, self enriching, cynical, manipulating, rabble rousing, well-poisoning, misogynistic, dog whistling racist populist!!!

So if you are really saying "the msm has been in full attack mode against **TRUMP**, given what he **is**, aren't they just doing their job!?
    I see you get all your buzz words from msm too.
  8. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 03:14
    @mott-the-hoople said
    your post is like reading cnn verbatim.
    So, what proofs do you have that allow you to draw such an exceptional conclusion?

I mean, it’s so far off-field, you have to have information we don’t.

For example: if your car breaks down and there’s smoke coming out of the engine... to draw a conclusion such as: left-wing aliens sabbotaged my vehicle... you need to have extra information to get there.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 15:07
    @shavixmir said
    So, what proofs do you have that allow you to draw such an exceptional conclusion?

I mean, it’s so far off-field, you have to have information we don’t.

For example: if your car breaks down and there’s smoke coming out of the engine... to draw a conclusion such as: left-wing aliens sabbotaged my vehicle... you need to have extra information to get there.
    LOL