Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 04:54
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you bloody hypocrite.

who was it that demanded clinton be shot for using a private email server? that was treason, right? where are they now that russia tampered with your election? who cares, right?

who was it that didn't do their job and confirm a rightfully nominated supreme court judge?

who was it that supported a scumbag bigot like trump just ...[text shortened]... upid to know better and you just repeat what republicans force fed you and for that, i pity you.
    Yep, typical Libtard... Your brain is wired in such a way, it will one day short circuit.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 04:591 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Yep, typical Libtard... Your brain is wired in such a way, it will one day short circuit.
    Typical Christian.

It's really unfortunate, but more and more it seems that this is the face of Christianity in the US.

"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

Gandhi
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 12:39
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/05/progressive-american-values-no-compromise-trump-presidency

"America: Don't Be Polite in the Face of Deagoguery"
    --Jessica Valenti

"It’s true that telling these uncomfortable truths may not result in people changing their politics.
    But there’s no sense in appealing to the “better natures” of th ...[text shortened]... e.
    They’ve made their decision already, now it’s time for us to make ours."
    --Jessica Valenti
    Demagoguery? What demagoguery?

There is demagoguery in US politics? 😲
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 12:50
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Typical Christian.

It's really unfortunate, but more and more it seems that this is the face of Christianity in the US.

"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

Gandhi
    How quaint to pull out the over used quote from Gahndi the Goat--- an air of superiority-inspired insult gloved with an alleged kinship with the Christ.
    Gahndi wouldn't know Christ if he were sitting on His lap.
    The cop-out of rejecting Christianity on the basis of its declared adherents' failure to wholly represent actions and functions exclusive to the Person upon whom it is centered is akin to rejecting Hinduism on the basis of the abject moral failures of such a "great soul" as the man himself.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 13:461 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    How quaint to pull out the over used quote from Gahndi the Goat--- an air of superiority-inspired insult gloved with an alleged kinship with the Christ.
    The cop-out of rejecting Christianity on the basis of its declared adherents' failure to wholly represent actions and functions exclusive to the ...[text shortened]... ng Hinduism on the basis of the abject moral failures of such a "great soul" as the man himself.
    Yea, but other than that he was OK. 😛
  6. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 13:47
    I’m a Lifelong Democrat. Here Are 3 Reasons I Pulled the Lever for Trump.

http://dailysignal.com/2017/01/03/im-a-lifelong-democrat-here-are-3-reasons-i-pulled-the-lever-for-trump/
  7. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 13:49
    Typical Christian.

Gandhi
    You can have your gandhi, I'll keep Christ. Your views on Christians is just that.... your views.... and you have heard the old quote...everyone has one..
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 21:04
    The cop-out of rejecting Christianity on the basis of its declared adherents' failure to wholly represent actions and functions exclusive to the ...[text shortened]... ng Hinduism on the basis of the abject moral failures of such a "great soul" as the man himself.
    Do you ever tire of creating straw men?
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 21:06
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    You can have your gandhi, I'll keep Christ. Your views on Christians is just that.... [b]your views.... and you have heard the old quote...everyone has one..[/b]
    You seem to have missed the point. Christians such as yourself fly in the face of the teachings of Jesus.
  10. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 00:13
    You seem to have missed the point. Christians such as yourself fly in the face of the teachings of Jesus.
    Again, in your opinion and interpretation...
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 01:15
    Do you ever tire of creating straw men?
    You either don't understand the concept of "straw man," or you have found an application otherwise not thought of by anyone ever recorded.
    Enlighten, please.
    Where is the straw man in anything I had to say?
  12. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 02:171 edit
    You either don't understand the concept of "straw man," or you have found an application otherwise not thought of by anyone ever recorded.
    Enlighten, please.
    Where is the straw man in anything I had to say?
    "The cop-out of rejecting Christianity on the basis of its declared adherents' failure to wholly represent actions and functions exclusive to the Person upon whom it is centered is akin to rejecting Hinduism on the basis of the abject moral failures of such a "great soul" as the man himself."

Let's see if you can figure them out all by yourself.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 05:48
    "The cop-out of rejecting Christianity on the basis of its declared adherents' failure to wholly represent actions and functions exclusive to the Person upon whom it is centered is akin to rejecting Hinduism on the basis of the abject moral failures of such a "great soul" as the man himself."

Let's see if you can figure them out all by yourself.
    Ah: so you got nothing either, eh?

Case closed, I guess.
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 06:221 edit
    Ah: so you got nothing either, eh?

Case closed, I guess.
    I suspected you may not be able to figure it out.

More's the pity.

Should be readily apparent to just about anyone else.
  15. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    07 Jan '17 07:44
    I suspected you may not be able to figure it out.

More's the pity.

Should be readily apparent to just about anyone else.
    I see A is akin to B, but I'm not sure what you are calling a strawman.