Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81298
    11 May '18 19:58
    just got to love them...culture you know...

    http://wtvr.com/2018/05/07/body-cam-footage-released-after-racism-accusations-go-viral/
  2. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1406
    11 May '18 21:06
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    just got to love them...culture you know...

    http://wtvr.com/2018/05/07/body-cam-footage-released-after-racism-accusations-go-viral/
    You and Duchess should get together and go bowling. 😀
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81298
    12 May '18 00:08
    Originally posted by @mchill
    You and Duchess should get together and go bowling. 😀
    only if I can use a white ball
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35841
    12 May '18 02:18
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    only if I can use a white ball
    Do you mind if it has some blood on it?
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81298
    12 May '18 11:26
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Do you mind if it has some blood on it?
    NOT IF IT IS YOURS!
  6. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Joined
    11 Dec '04
    Moves
    68866
    12 May '18 11:35
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    NOT IF IT IS YOURS!
    Repulsive attitude.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35841
    12 May '18 11:411 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    NOT IF IT IS YOURS!
    Oh, it wouldn't be mine, cowboy. I don't even have balls.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81298
    12 May '18 11:56
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Oh, it wouldn't be mine, cowboy. I don't even have balls.
    I agree...you do realize the term refers to a persons strength...not a males genitalia right?
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    65522
    12 May '18 12:081 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    I agree...you do realize the term refers to a persons strength...not a males genitalia right?
    suzi is a sexist through and through, she has referred to my 'gonads' before, can only imagine the shrieking if comments were made about her ladies parts, the size of her flaps or whatever.
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    81298
    12 May '18 17:01
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    suzi is a sexist through and through, she has referred to my 'gonads' before, can only imagine the shrieking if comments were made about her ladies parts, the size of her flaps or whatever.
    barely noticeable beneath the folds of fat.
  11. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22110
    12 May '18 17:17
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    barely noticeable beneath the folds of fat.
    Then you should be wearing a cap.
Back to Top