Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    12 Sep '14 21:55
    Here is another black race problem that needs a fix. Black men beat their wife far more than white men in America. Something needs to be done before he does an O.J. Simpson on her.

The punch knocks Janay off her feet -- and she smashes her head on the elevator hand rail ... knocking her out cold. Ray doesn't seem fazed ... and when the door opens, he drags her out into the hotel.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/08/ray-rice-elevator-knockout-fiancee-takes-crushing-punch-video/#ixzz3D8mKqNeT
  2. 12 Sep '14 22:13 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Here is another black race problem that needs a fix. Black men beat their wife far more than white men in America. Something needs to be done before he does an O.J. Simpson on her.

[quote] The punch knocks Janay off her feet -- and she smashes her head on the elevator hand rail ... knocking her out cold. Ray doesn't seem fazed ... and when the door open ...[text shortened]... .tmz.com/2014/09/08/ray-rice-elevator-knockout-fiancee-takes-crushing-punch-video/#ixzz3D8mKqNeT
    i just want to clarify something, before someone new on this forum gets the wrong idea that you did some research and not talk out of your ass again.

you have no proof black men beat their wife more than white men, you can't prove that ever and you are a racist cretin.

that link presents one case where an abject human being hurt a weaker, smaller human because of small penis syndrom. that abject human is not representative of the black community any more than charles manson is of the whites.
  3. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    12 Sep '14 22:14
    Newly released video calls NFL action on Ray Rice into question … again; Update: NFL says they never saw it

posted at 9:21 am on September 8, 2014 by Ed Morrissey

Earlier this year, we took a look at the oddly mild two-game suspension given to Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice for domestic violence, while at the same time the NFL handed out much longer suspensions for substance abuse and PEDs. One player got threatened with an indefinite suspension just for tweeting derogatory comments about Michael Sam during the draft, but Rice just got two weeks off with no pay for what he and his now-wife described as a mutually violent episode.

One commented on this by saying:
    "Who cares? ... She is just one of dozens of people knocked out by black men in the week in question, why is she special?

Another said:
    He could just have declared himself to be a Muslim and has the right to beat his wife. In the name of Diversity, they probably would have given him a raise.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/09/08/newly-released-video-calls-nfl-action-on-ray-rice-into-question-again/
  4. 12 Sep '14 22:19
    "Ray and then-fiancee (now wife) Janay Palmer got into a heated argument on their way into the elevator. "

heh, i take back what i previously said. my sympathy dropped to 0 for the "then-fiancee-now-wife". if you get abused and then you go back, you are asking for it.
  5. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    12 Sep '14 23:04 / 1 edit
    African Americans, especially African American Women, suffer deadly violence from family members at rates decidedly higher than for other racial groups in the United States. However, it is observed that research concerning family violence among African Americans is inadequate.

•Overall, African Americans were victimized by intimate partners a significantly higher rates than persons of any other race between 1993 and 1998. Black females experienced intimate partner violence at a rate 35% higher than that of white females, and about 22 times the rate of women of other races. Black males experienced intimate partner violence at a rate about 62% higher than that of white males and about 22 times the rate of men of other races.

http://www.americanbar.org/groups/domestic_violence/resources/statistics.html

Decades of mass incarceration have not reduced violence against women. Indeed, Beth Richie, author of “Arrested Justice: Black Women, Violence, and America’s Prison Nation,” connects the rising rates of extraordinarily brutal sexual violence carried out against black women to the disproportionately high rates of incarceration of black men.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/09/12/sending-domestic-abusers-to-jail-might-actually-make-them-more-violent/

On June 18, 2007, Tommy Poindexter coaxed a woman out of her apartment in West Palm Beach, Florida by telling her that her car had a flat. Then he and nine other young black men forced her back into her home in the Dunbar Village public housing community, where they not only robbed her but engaged in three hours of rape, beatings, and torture. The female victim, a Haitian immigrant, was raped vaginally, orally, and anally, sometimes with bottles or a firearm, while they beat her twelve-year-old son in another room. In an effort to cover up their crimes, they told both the woman and her son to clean off and then forced the mother and son to have sex with each other. Finally, the assailants poured alcohol into the woman’s anus, ammonia on both her and her son’s eyes, stuffed a bar of soap into the woman’s vagina, and tried to light the mother and child on fire as they lay naked in a bathtub.

This horrific crime gained little media attention outside the West Palm Beach area. Sadly, black political leaders assisted in that neglect. Instead of rallying to the aid of the woman and her child, the Reverend Al Sharpton and officials from the Palm Beach chapter of the NAACP appeared at a press conference with the defendants’ families. They argued it was unfair not to offer bail to the men, citing a rape case involving white defendants in another Florida jurisdiction, men who had drugged and raped two underage women. Fliers were passed out at the press conference that portrayed the defendants as “voiceless, vulnerable, victims” and “Young African-American Males [who are] An Endangered Species.” Richard McIntyre, communications director for the national office of the NAACP, told a writer for the blog What About Our Daughters that “black on black crime is not part of our mission.”

http://www.dissentmagazine.org/article/beyond-superwoman-justice-for-black-women-too
  6. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    12 Sep '14 23:14
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    "Ray and then-fiancee (now wife) Janay Palmer got into a heated argument on their way into the elevator. "

heh, i take back what i previously said. my sympathy dropped to 0 for the "then-fiancee-now-wife". if you get abused and then you go back, you are asking for it.
    So you believe a woman. especially a wife, that talks back to a man deserves to be knocked unconscience or if that doesn't shut her up then kill her like the Muslims are commanded to kill infidels wherever they find them.
  7. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    12 Sep '14 23:50
    Family Guy clip
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmkxVXrIInQ&t=55s
  8. 13 Sep '14 00:09
    So you believe a woman. especially a wife, that talks back to a man deserves to be knocked unconscience or if that doesn't shut her up then kill her like the Muslims are commanded to kill infidels wherever they find them.
    We all know that in most of the world's cultures men are dominant, and make the rules of interactions between the genders. Muslim women that are raped may be killed by their husbands to preserve the family's honor. In American urban black culture it is not considered dishonorable to slap a woman around to show her who is boss. That doesn't mean that every black man subscribes to that cultural norm, but it is more prevalent among blacks. That doesn't mean the same attitude isn't found among whites. Where it is found it is wrong and disturbing, but it is not anything dictated by color, but by culture.
  9. 13 Sep '14 01:22
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

You don't think it was because of the 25 million contract Ray was holding? Ya,, where else would she be able to find a cash cow like that?
  10. Standard member DeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    13 Sep '14 01:28
    Originally posted by normbenign
    We all know that in most of the world's cultures men are dominant, and make the rules of interactions between the genders. Muslim women that are raped may be killed by their husbands to preserve the family's honor. In American urban black culture it is not considered dishonorable to slap a woman around to show her who is boss. That doesn't mean that ev ...[text shortened]... t is found it is wrong and disturbing, but it is not anything dictated by color, but by culture.
    You've never lived under the rule of Margaret Thatcher have you?

I didn't think I'd find myself reccing one of your posts, but I think given the difference in our world views it deserves one.
  11. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    13 Sep '14 05:25

[quote] The punch knocks Janay off her feet -- and she smashes her head on the elevator hand rail ... knocking her out cold. Ray doesn't seem fazed ... and when the door open ...[text shortened]... .tmz.com/2014/09/08/ray-rice-elevator-knockout-fiancee-takes-crushing-punch-video/#ixzz3D8mKqNeT
    Thank You for telling us what we already know...
  12. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    13 Sep '14 06:20
    Here are some real statistics:
    http://www.thehotline.org/resources/statistics/

More than 1 in 3 women (35.6 and more than 1 in 4 men (28.5 in the United States have experienced rape, physical violence and/or stalking by an intimate partner in their lifetime.

Nearly half of all women and men in the United States have experienced psychological aggression by an intimate partner in their lifetime (48.4% and 48.8%, respectively).

http://www.americanbar.org/groups/domestic_violence/resources/statistics.html

Overall, African Americans were victimized by intimate partners a significantly higher rates than persons of any other race between 1993 and 1998. Black females experienced intimate partner violence at a rate 35% higher than that of white females, and about 22 times the rate of women of other races.

So, alas, it is true that "blacks" suffer (or actually "had", this last quote is from the late 90's... quickest I could find) more domestic violence statistically.

In a 1995-1996 study conducted in the 50 States and the District of Columbia, nearly 25% of women and 7.6% of men were raped and/or physically assaulted by a current or former spouse, cohabiting partner, or dating partner/acquaintance at some time in their lifetime (based on survey of 16,000 participants, equally male and female).

Studies consistently show that at least 50 to 60 percent of women receiving public benefits have experienced physical abuse by an intimate partner at some point during their adult lives, compared to 22 percent of the general population; some studies indicate rates as high as 82 percent. A significant number of women receiving public benefits also report a history physical and sexual abuse in childhood, and as many as 30 percent of women on public benefits report abuse in a current relationship

Now, 72% of the US is white. So, someone do the maths ('cause I sure as hell can't).
    I'm sure you'll find that a whopping amount of domestic violence happens within the lower income groups within society. And you'll find more blacks, immigrants, etc. within these groups.
    If you do a filter on a domestic violence per income group, you'll surely find that the higher the income, the more whites tend to suffer domestic violence than blacks.

Mhmmm?

This is also interesting, from the same site:
    17 percent of American Indian and Alaska Native women are stalked in their lifetime, compared to 8.2 percent of white women, 6.5 percent of African-American women, and 4.5 percent of Asian/Pacific Islander women.

Stalkers are generally from the same ethnic group. So white men stalk more than black men... but the injuns (who are OBVIOUSLY well known for tracking animals and gangs in cowboy films) are best at it.
  13. Standard member Soothfast
    13 Sep '14 07:05
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Here are some real statistics:
    http://www.thehotline.org/resources/statistics/

More than 1 in 3 women (35.6 and more than 1 in 4 men (28.5 in the United States have experienced rape, physical violence and/or stalking by an intimate partner in their lifetime.

[quote]Nearly half of all women and men in the United States have experie ...[text shortened]... ns (who are OBVIOUSLY well known for tracking animals and gangs in cowboy films) are best at it.
    This is the part where, I think, Mr. Spock says "Fascinating."
  14. 13 Sep '14 10:23
    Black men beat their wife far more than white men in America.
    Why did you not also:
    1. Criticize the white men that beat their wives (albeit less frequently according to you)
    2. Point out that men beat their wives more frequently than women beat their husbands, and thus a 'another male problem' thread would be in order.
    3. Point out that there may be a correlation between wife beating and poverty and poor education, both of which correlate with race in the US due to the history of slavery and racism - for which we can largely blame the white men.
  15. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    13 Sep '14 11:16 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Why did you not also:
    1. Criticize the white men that beat their wives (albeit less frequently according to you)
    2. Point out that men beat their wives more frequently than women beat their husbands, and thus a 'another male problem' thread would be in order.
    3. Point out that there may be a correlation between wife beating and poverty and poor educati ...[text shortened]... the US due to the history of slavery and racism - for which we can largely blame the white men.
    I have never beaten or hit my wife at any time. I see evidence of blacks doing such things, like the knockout game, all the time. Whites not so much. So from my own experience blacks are the problem, not whites. There may be some white men that beat their wife, but I do not know of them, so there must be very few that do were I live.