Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    25 Sep '17 23:311 edit
    http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/a-terrorist-shot-up-a-church-but-the-medias-too-busy-talking-about-nfl-players-kneeling/

    This time in Tennessee. Never heard of it? Not surprising since it was not a neo Nazi shooting up a christian church, it was a Sudanese shooting up a white church.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    25 Sep '17 23:33
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/a-terrorist-shot-up-a-church-but-the-medias-too-busy-talking-about-nfl-players-kneeling/

    This time in Tennessee. Never heard of it? Not surprising since it was not a neo Nazi shooting up a black church, it was a Sudanese shooting up a white church.
    A black man shoots up a white church? What's wrong with that?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    25 Sep '17 23:37
    Originally posted by @eladar
    A black man shoots up a white church? What's wrong with that?
    They had it com'in, all that black immigrant oppression.
  4. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39965
    26 Sep '17 00:15
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/a-terrorist-shot-up-a-church-but-the-medias-too-busy-talking-about-nfl-players-kneeling/

    This time in Tennessee. Never heard of it? Not surprising since it was not a neo Nazi shooting up a christian church, it was a Sudanese shooting up a white church.
    Apparently it's a church he used to attend. http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/emanuel-kidega-samson-burnette-chapel-antioch-tennessee-church-shooter-gunman/
  5. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    26 Sep '17 01:561 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/a-terrorist-shot-up-a-church-but-the-medias-too-busy-talking-about-nfl-players-kneeling/

    This time in Tennessee. Never heard of it? Not surprising since it was not a neo Nazi shooting up a christian church, it was a Sudanese shooting up a white church.
    "...a white church."
    --Whodey

    'White church'? Do Americans classify their churches by the color of their buildings?
    Or by the most common skin color of the people who attend them?

    Emanuel Kidega Samson is a legal resident of the USA, so President Trump's travel ban
    would not have hindered him.
  6. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56292
    26 Sep '17 02:51
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    "...a white church."
    --Whodey

    'White church'? Do Americans classify their churches by the color of their buildings?
    Or by the most common skin color of the people who attend them?

    Emanuel Kidega Samson is a legal resident of the USA, so President Trump's travel ban
    would not have hindered him.
    Oh, that's surely just semantics.

    But on the OP: yeah, shooting people in churches is not cool. No.
    Probably the church's fault. Flaunting itself like that. Opening its doors to every man who wants to abuse it.

    Perhaps if churches don't want shootings, they should close their doors, behave themselves or stay off the streets altogether.

    OMG did I just use the right-wing rhetoric about rape on the shooting of people in churches in a sarcastic, in your face, sort of a way?
    And then spell it out for you, so you definately got the point...
    So at the same time calling you stupid in the process???

    Yes. Yes I did.
  7. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56292
    26 Sep '17 02:531 edit
    Originally posted by @eladar
    A black man shoots up a white church? What's wrong with that?
    Yeah, shooting people in churches is not cool. No.
    Probably the church's fault. Flaunting itself like that. Opening its doors to every man who wants to abuse it.

    Perhaps if churches don't want shootings, they should close their doors, behave themselves or stay off the streets altogether.

    OMG did I just use the right-wing rhetoric about rape on the shooting of people in churches in a sarcastic, in your face, sort of a way?
    And then spell it out for you, so you definately got the point...
    So at the same time calling you stupid in the process???

    And then repeat the same message just to hammer it home?

    Yes. Yes I did.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    26 Sep '17 08:46
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    "...a white church."
    --Whodey

    'White church'? Do Americans classify their churches by the color of their buildings?
    Or by the most common skin color of the people who attend them?

    Emanuel Kidega Samson is a legal resident of the USA, so President Trump's travel ban
    would not have hindered him.
    Wasn't this whack job a DREAMER?
    Guess he was imagining something other than what John Lennon sang about.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    26 Sep '17 09:40
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Oh, that's surely just semantics.

    But on the OP: yeah, shooting people in churches is not cool. No.
    Probably the church's fault. Flaunting itself like that. Opening its doors to every man who wants to abuse it.

    Perhaps if churches don't want shootings, they should close their doors, behave themselves or stay off the streets altogether.

    OMG did I ...[text shortened]... ly got the point...
    So at the same time calling you stupid in the process???

    Yes. Yes I did.
    I guess I'm not a right winger. I never said people should stay off the street to avoid being raped.

    I said that if you want fewer rapes, don't allow Muslims inro your country.
  10. Subscriberdivegeester
    Leave Means Leave
    Voting not marching!
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88840
    26 Sep '17 10:13
    Originally posted by @eladar
    I guess I'm not a right winger. I never said people should stay off the street to avoid being raped.

    I said that if you want fewer rapes, don't allow Muslims inro your country.
    Phew, thought I was reading you in a bad way for a moment there.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Sep '17 12:231 edit
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    "...a white church."
    --Whodey

    'White church'? Do Americans classify their churches by the color of their buildings?
    Or by the most common skin color of the people who attend them?

    Emanuel Kidega Samson is a legal resident of the USA, so President Trump's travel ban
    would not have hindered him.
    Well when whitey shot up the darky church in Carolina, hate crime toward blacks was all you heard about.

    Next thing you know confederate flags were being banned and confederate statues targeted.

    However, with darky shooting up a church you get none of that.

    I wonder why.

    Naturally, groups like the NAACP have no interest in this story cuz darky had the gun.
  12. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56292
    26 Sep '17 12:29
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Well when whitey shot up the darky church in Carolina, hate crime toward blacks was all you heard about.

    Next thing you know confederate flags were being banned and confederate statues targeted.

    However, with darky shooting up a church you get none of that.

    I wonder why.

    Naturally, groups like the NAACP have no interest in this story cuz darky had the gun.
    Darky? Really?

    You really think that sort of racism is acceptable?

    Wow.
    It's like Mississippi Burning around here!
  13. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56292
    26 Sep '17 12:31
    Originally posted by @eladar
    I guess I'm not a right winger. I never said people should stay off the street to avoid being raped.

    I said that if you want fewer rapes, don't allow Muslims inro your country.
    El Ader the racist pig has spoken.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Sep '17 12:51
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    El Ader the racist pig has spoken.
    What race are Muslims exactly?
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    26 Sep '17 12:511 edit
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Darky? Really?

    You really think that sort of racism is acceptable?

    Wow.
    It's like Mississippi Burning around here!
    So saying whitey is not racist, just saying darky?

    Interesting. Yet another left wing double standard.
Back to Top