08 Jan '21 14:07

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    08 Jan '21 15:00
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    That's a slightly different issue, of course. Rejecting a vaccine because one of its ingredients might violate a religious taboo is no more "anti-vax" than refuse to consume pork products on religious grounds is "anti-eating".

I know a vegan who is reluctant to handle Britain's modern polymer banknotes because they contain tallow (derived from cows). I don't suppose this makes her "anti-money".
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 03:161 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 04:06
    A quote from something I read on line.

in Cordoba, Spain, randomized 76 hospitalized COVID-19 patients in a 2:1 ratio to receive either open-label calcifediol or no supplementation, in addition to standard care. The intervention group received 1,064 μg of this fast-acting vitamin D analogue in the first week three times more potent than vitamin D3, followed by 266 μg weekly thereafter. Of the treated patients, only 2% (1 out of 50) needed ICU admission compared to 50% (13 of 26) of the untreated group. In addition, 8% of the untreated patients died, compared to none in the intervention group. 

Perhaps a vaccine is not the answer, perhaps supplementing vitamin D is all we really need.

Oh, but what government official or member of big pharm can get rich with vitamin d?
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 05:11
    @eladar said
    A quote from something I read on line.

in Cordoba, Spain, randomized 76 hospitalized COVID-19 patients in a 2:1 ratio to receive either open-label calcifediol or no supplementation, in addition to standard care. The intervention group received 1,064 μg of this fast-acting vitamin D analogue in the first week three times more potent than vitamin D3, followed by 266 μg weekly ...[text shortened]... really need.

Oh, but what government official or member of big pharm can get rich with vitamin d?
    You would think, Eladar, that after winning the RHP personality of the year award for your utter stupidity on the matter of corona, you’d wisely shut up, get vaccinated and never dare mention the bloody virus again.

Common flu, eh?
    Over by the Summer (2020), eh?
    Nothing to be worried about, eh?

Go and hide in shame!
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 08:16
    @kewpie said
    How on earth can someone so ignorant hold a pharmacist certification?
    How on earth can someone so ignorant not know that technology exists and how it works and pretend to know what they are talking about?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 08:18
    @shavixmir said
    25% of Dutch people don't want the vaccination.

One has to despair, I think.
    They don't want to be human Guinea Pigs and you don't understand that. Get the vaccine as soon as possible then. Show your peers what a man you are.
  8. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 08:55
    @eladar said
    something I read on line
    And here then lies the heart of the problem.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 09:30
    @metal-brain said
    How on earth can someone so ignorant not know that technology exists and how it works and pretend to know what they are talking about?
    Yeah your rambling in pidgin English again MB what are you trying to post?
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 09:46
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yeah your rambling in pidgin English again MB what are you trying to post?
    FACEBOOK WILL NOW BAN FACTS ABOUT VACCINE INGREDIENTS! WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bzYCYTfDGnc/
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 19:55
    @great-king-rat said
    And here then lies the heart of the problem.
    So you are saying the study is fake? I just did not have the link. If you want to see the link, go find it in the science forum topic I started on the topic.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 19:57
    @Metal-Brain
    Hey DON'T get the vax, see how you feel when you get C19 and give it to your mom and grandma.

You would rather people die than get the vax.

BTW, 4000 a DAY now dead and that blood is on your god king's head.

He did NOTHING to stop the virus.

Don't give me that BS about Trump stopping flights from China.

The big bang came from EUROPE if you were paying attention it was New York that got hit the hardest due to flights coming from there.

But you knew that full well.

So go back to the Trump army, maybe you will die a hero fighting against democracy.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 19:58
    @Metal-Brain

Only politically correct is allowed by our betters now. No freedom, just the swill they want people to believe.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 20:00
    @sonhouse
    See how you feel when your wife suffers from opioids.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Jan '21 20:00
    @Eladar
    You mean like the swill puked up by Trump about how the election was rigged?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree