Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 01 Nov '17 12:36
    https://www.infowars.com/antifa-activists-carry-pro-pedophile-sign-during-cernovich-protest/

    Tell me this is fake news with a fake image. Is Antifa really going to fight pedo bashing?
  2. 01 Nov '17 14:06
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.infowars.com/antifa-activists-carry-pro-pedophile-sign-during-cernovich-protest/

    Tell me this is fake news with a fake image. Is Antifa really going to fight pedo bashing?
    It's InfoWars. Of course it's friggin' fake news.
  3. 01 Nov '17 14:23
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    It's InfoWars. Of course it's friggin' fake news.
    Photoshopped?

    What if it's true?
  4. 01 Nov '17 14:27
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Photoshopped?

    What if it's true?
    What if the ones holding the sign are really crab people???
  5. 01 Nov '17 14:29
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    What if the ones holding the sign are really crab people???
    It is amazing how people simply ignore things they don't like and glibly label it "fake news".
  6. 01 Nov '17 14:30
    Originally posted by @whodey
    It is amazing how people simply ignore things they don't like and glibly label it "fake news".
    Not as amazing as people actually visiting infowars.
  7. 01 Nov '17 14:31
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Photoshopped?

    What if it's true?
    Posting a link to an InfoWars story and asking "what if it's true?" is like pointing at a bowl of faeces and asking "what if it's tasty?"

    It's not very likely and in any case makes you look like an idiot.
  8. 01 Nov '17 14:34
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Posting a link to an InfoWars story and asking "what if it's true?" is like pointing at a bowl of faeces and asking "what if it's tasty?"

    It's not very likely and in any case makes you look like an idiot.
    You could say that about any news outlet.
  9. 01 Nov '17 15:03
    Originally posted by @whodey
    You could say that about any news outlet.
    You could, but you'd be wrong.
  10. Standard member Ghost of a Duke
    Zen Master
    01 Nov '17 15:24
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    What if the ones holding the sign are really crab people???
    Personally, I find crab people to be among some of the most shellfish people on the planet.

  11. 01 Nov '17 15:48
    I can't imagine why CNN would not report this.

    It just boggles the mind.
  12. 01 Nov '17 16:04
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.infowars.com/antifa-activists-carry-pro-pedophile-sign-during-cernovich-protest/

    Tell me this is fake news with a fake image. Is Antifa really going to fight pedo bashing?
    infowars
    you are not stupid for quoting infowars.

    you quote infowars because you are stupid
  13. 01 Nov '17 16:06
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I can't imagine why CNN would not report this.

    It just boggles the mind.
    i can. it's infowars. it's a lie. without clicking on the link (because it's infowars, i am not giving clicks to that maniac) i am confident enough to say it's crap
  14. 01 Nov '17 16:20
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I can't imagine why CNN would not report this.

    It just boggles the mind.
    CNN is in on it. That's why they reported the Sandy Hook shooting as if it really happened.

    (sarcasm intended)
  15. Standard member sonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    01 Nov '17 16:37
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.infowars.com/antifa-activists-carry-pro-pedophile-sign-during-cernovich-protest/

    Tell me this is fake news with a fake image. Is Antifa really going to fight pedo bashing?
    They also put this out:

    https://www.infowars.com/thats-it-that-is-all-that-mueller-can-come-up-with-meanwhile-hillary-clintons-scandals-are-being-ignored/

    Mueller being in the middle not the endgame of the probe, has a lot more going on that they are holding close to the chest till the right time comes to pull the trigger on further allegations so this is the best these idiots can come up with in refute?