Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 30 Apr '15 16:55
    What do you think of this?
    Is this even real, or is it a youtube hoax?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMteot4xoUs
  2. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    30 Apr '15 17:32
    That is... scary.
  3. 30 Apr '15 17:40
    Originally posted by Seitse
    That is... scary.
    I know, Seitse......hell, picture a bunch of Mexicans or Africans in Lancashire doing the same thing....wouldn't that be just charming?
    England is going the way of the Do-Do Bird, I'm afraid.
    Just like America.
    And Canada.
    And Europe.
    And Australia.
    And Scandinavia
    Gonna be a wonderful world when that happens, won't it?
    (Waiting for the post deletion/ban/warning from the mods)
  4. 30 Apr '15 17:48
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Just like America.
    It looks real enough.
    Not like America at all. If that was the US there would be lines of police men in riot gear throwing smoke grenades.

I guess England is slowly getting to be more like Cape Town. A proper multi-racial multi-cultural society.
    I like it.
  5. 30 Apr '15 18:08
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    It looks real enough.
    Not like America at all. If that was the US there would be lines of police men in riot gear throwing smoke grenades.

I guess England is slowly getting to be more like Cape Town. A proper multi-racial multi-cultural society.
    I like it.
    I'll bet you do.
    I don't believe you are a white South African, never have, never will.
  6. 30 Apr '15 18:33
    That's not Lancashire, it's Birmingham.
  7. 30 Apr '15 18:35
    I know, Seitse......hell, picture a bunch of Mexicans or Africans in Lancashire doing the same thing....wouldn't that be just charming?
    England is going the way of the Do-Do Bird, I'm afraid.
    Just like America.
    And Canada.
    And Europe.
    And Australia.
    And Scandinavia
    Gonna be a wonderful world when that happens, won't it?
    (Waiting for the post deletion/ban/warning from the mods)
    I bet you'd prefer something more like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_American_Bund#/media/File:German_American_Bund_NYWTS.jpg
  8. 30 Apr '15 18:36
    Originally posted by FishHead111 to Twhitehead
    I'll bet you do.
    I don't believe you are a white South African, never have, never will.
    As far as I know, Twhitehead's a white Zambian living in South Africa.
  9. 30 Apr '15 19:01 / 1 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    So......Mexicans/Africans/Islamics.....they don't do the same thing? They all live in Peace And Harmony and treat everybody like they are pet bunnies and never, EVER hurt anyone else while Big Bad Mighty Whitey screws over them?
  10. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    30 Apr '15 19:18
    So......Mexicans/Africans/Islamics.....they don't do the same thing? They all live in Peace And Harmony and treat everybody like they are pet bunnies and never, EVER hurt anyone else while Big Bad Mighty Whitey screws over them?
    If you refer to the U.S., blacks were taken there against their will, and
    Mexicans are in their homeland.
  11. 30 Apr '15 19:25
    If you refer to the U.S., blacks were taken there against their will, and
    Mexicans are in their homeland.
    No.
    Mexicans, if you know your history, are from far south of the border , where the Aztecs lorded over everybody, where Mexico city is today. It was called Mexica. California/Nevada/Colorado/Utah/etc and etc were inhabited by "Native Americans"...not mexicans. In 1912 a bunch of Mexicans ARBITRARILY claimed 1/3 of North America as "their" property, America won, they lost. The Mexicans were making slaves out of all the Amerindians, so don't act all high and mighty about being so altruistic.
  12. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    30 Apr '15 19:28
    No.
    Mexicans, if you know your history, are from far south of the border , where the Aztecs lorded over everybody, where Mexico city is today. It was called Mexica. California/Nevada/Colorado/Utah/etc and etc were inhabited by "Native Americans"...not mexicans. In 1912 a bunch of Mexicans ARBITRARILY claimed 1/3 of North America as "their" property, Am ...[text shortened]... g slaves out of all the Amerindians, so don't act all high and mighty about being so altruistic.
    Its theirs and they're taking it back. Like or not.

P.S. Mexicans are not only Aztecs. Know your history.
  13. 30 Apr '15 19:31 / 2 edits
    Its theirs and they're taking it back. Like or not.

P.S. Mexicans are not only Aztecs. Know your history.
    Yes thank you for the history lesson now tell us why you like to live among gringos instead of your own magical kind.
    Because you feel safer, cleaner, better, and more civilized around the Evil White People?
    You don't have an answer for that , do you Pedro? Just like Rastus and Mohammed don't;.
  14. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    30 Apr '15 19:37
    No.
    Mexicans, if you know your history, are from far south of the border , where the Aztecs lorded over everybody, where Mexico city is today. It was called Mexica. California/Nevada/Colorado/Utah/etc and etc were inhabited by "Native Americans"...not mexicans. In 1912 a bunch of Mexicans ARBITRARILY claimed 1/3 of North America as "their" property, Am ...[text shortened]... g slaves out of all the Amerindians, so don't act all high and mighty about being so altruistic.
    You are an idiot.

The Aztecs were a chichimeca tribe living in some caves in the North American desert.

When the Apache invaded in the late Middle Ages, some Aztecs renamed themselves Mexica and went south and conquered the people down there in the 1400s. The Aztecs that stayed near the Apache became Comanches.

You live in the desert of Aztlan.
  15. Standard member Seitse
    Doug Stanhope
    30 Apr '15 19:39
    Yes thank you for the history lesson now tell us why you like to live among gringos instead of your own magical kind.
    Because you feel safer, cleaner, better, and more civilized around the Evil White People?
    You don't have an answer for that , do you Pedro? Just like Rastus and Mohammed don't;.
    I dislike gringos. I live among vikings.

They're fitter and their women are kinder.