1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 May '22 22:26
    If these newly minted trumpites like Mastriano gets in as governor of Pa that will be the end of democracy in the US and there are many more just like him.
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    19 May '22 22:32
    @sonhouse said
    If these newly minted trumpites like Mastriano gets in as governor of Pa that will be the end of democracy in the US and there are many more just like him.
    I don't think he'll make it.
    Shapiro should win........in normal times.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 May '22 22:34
    @sonhouse said
    One man will end democracy? How?
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    19 May '22 23:07
    Don't let the people vote!, shouts @Sonhouse. We must end democracy to save democracy 🙄 😆 😆
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 May '22 17:23
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    You are pretty cavalier about the loss of democracy and I think this assswipe will not be elected but if he is, he WILL as he has said, will claim victory even if he loses, just like trump and raise hell about it, holding back the actual results long enough for some other repub senator elects to take over the senate and then if a dem is elected for ANYTHING they will raise hell and change the election so another repub wins whatever they ran for.

That is a given which is why this crap is a real threat to our living democracy and I am waiting for Metal brain to come back with 'US is not a democracy''.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 May '22 01:47
    @sonhouse said
    @Earl-of-Trumps
    You are pretty cavalier about the loss of democracy and I think this assswipe will not be elected but if he is, he WILL as he has said, will claim victory even if he loses, just like trump and raise hell about it, holding back the actual results long enough for some other repub senator elects to take over the senate and then if a dem is elected for ANYTHING ...[text shortened]... to our living democracy and I am waiting for Metal brain to come back with 'US is not a democracy''.
    Take a breather, Sonhouse, it’s the weekend. Let’s play Jerusalem Ridge together while we watch the latest episode of People of Culture Bake Cookies in Chicago.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree