Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 18 Mar '10 15:28 / 2 edits
    http://gcnlive.com/Archives2010/mar10/AlexJones/0317104.mp3

Hour 4. Science.

nb. i am no acolyte of alex jones - the interview in this particular show in hour 4 lays it out bare with D:Avery a practising architect teaching you why the official fairytale is completely implausible.

pls. listen and reserve the conditioned judgements.
  2. 18 Mar '10 16:59
    http://beforeitsnews.com/news/24833/Jesse_Venturas_Censored_9_11_Commentary.html

Jesse Ventura's Censored 9/11 Commentary

Contributed by Anonymous (Editor)
    Sun 14 Mar 2010 07:40

Editor's Note: The following column by former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura was removed by Huffington Post after it was published March 9 and replaced with a note that states the site "prohibits the promotion and promulgation of conspiracy theories -- including those about 9/11."

You didn't see anything about it in the mainstream media, but at a recent conference in San Francisco, more than 1,000 architects and engineers signed a petition demanding that Congress begin a new investigation into the destruction of the three World Trade Center skyscrapers on 9-11.

That's right, these people put their reputations in potential jeopardy -- because they don't buy the government's version of events. They want to know how 200,000 tons of steel disintegrated and fell to the ground in 11 seconds. They question whether the hijacked planes were responsible or whether it could have been a controlled demolition from inside that brought down the twin towers and WTC Building 7.

Richard Gage, a member of the American Institute of Architects and the founder of Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth, put it like this: "The official Federal Emergency Management [Agency] and National Institute of Standards and Technology [NIST] reports provide insufficient, contradictory and fraudulent accounts of the circumstances of the towers' destruction."

He's especially disturbed by Building 7, whose 47 stories came down in "pure free-fall acceleration" that afternoon, even though it was never hit by an aircraft. This is a subject I take up in my new book, American Conspiracies, published by Skyhorse.
  3. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    18 Mar '10 18:43
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    http://beforeitsnews.com/news/24833/Jesse_Venturas_Censored_9_11_Commentary.html

Jesse Ventura's Censored 9/11 Commentary

Contributed by Anonymous (Editor)
    Sun 14 Mar 2010 07:40

Editor's Note: The following column by former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura was removed by Huffington Post after it was published March 9 and replaced with a note that sta ...[text shortened]... a subject I take up in my new book, American Conspiracies, published by Skyhorse.
    Jesse Ventura.

I hope you people from the great state of Minnesota (which I happen to like) are proud of yourselves.

Sheesh.

They want to know how 200,000 tons of steel disintegrated and fell to the ground in 11 seconds.

Maybe a third grade teacher can give them a lesson in gravity.

He's especially disturbed by Building 7, whose 47 stories came down in "pure free-fall acceleration" that afternoon, even though it was never hit by an aircraft.

Well, obviously, it never fell. It's still up. Just go out and look at it. The one that fell was in the same studio where they shot the faked Moon landing and where they house the aliens that landed in New Mexico. It's hidden under the grassy knoll from which the CIA snipers shot JFK. Duh!
  4. 18 Mar '10 19:20
    It must have been a controlled demolition, it would be very easy to plant all those explosives without anyone noticing it or objecting. Obviously the illuminati freemasons of the Bilderberg Group just took a crash course in demolition engineering and then managed to detonate the explosives without leaving a shred of evidence.
  5. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    19 Mar '10 00:16
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Obviously the illuminati freemasons of the Bilderberg Group just took a crash course in demolition engineering and then managed to detonate the explosives without leaving a shred of evidence.
    Why was the Bilderberg Group inconsistent on the issue of canned laughter?
  6. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    19 Mar '10 02:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    I'm gonna hazard a guess on this one and predict that whatever the punch line is, it's gonna go over the head of 99.9% of the readers (probably including me).
  7. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    19 Mar '10 02:45
    Originally posted by sh76
    I'm gonna hazard a guess on this one and predict that whatever the punch line is, it's gonna go over the head of 99.9% of the readers (probably including me).
    Did Alan Alda talk too fast for you? We Brits had to decide for ourselves when to laugh. Your 99.9% stat doesn't square with the fact that 106 million Americans watched "Goodbye, Farewell and Amen" on February 28, 1983. Have you got a link to back up your claim that you are going to "hazard a guess" or are you just hazarding a guess and expecting us to believe you? Ha! You and the whole Bilderberg Group more like! Ha! Gotcha!
  8. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    19 Mar '10 02:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    Did Alan Alda talk too fast for you? We Brits had to decide for ourselves when to laugh. Your 99.9% stat doesn't square with the fact that 106 million Americans watched "Goodbye, Farewell and Amen" on February 28, 1983. Have you got a link to back up your claim that you are going to "hazard a guess" or are you just hazarding a guess and expecting us to believe you? Ha! You and the whole Bilderberg Group more like! Ha! Gotcha!
    Canned laughter makes me feel like throwing a sharp object at the TV.
  9. 19 Mar '10 03:00
    Originally posted by FMF
    You Brits laugh?
  10. Standard member expuddlepirate
    Exaulted high possum
    19 Mar '10 04:35
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    You Brits laugh?
    Well in their defense, they did give us Monty Python.
  11. 19 Mar '10 05:39
    Interesting fact. While all prominent Conservative blogs allow (even encourage/participate in) tinfoil conspiracy theories like the birther movement - Dailykos does not. Posting conspiracy theories about "the government" or "Bush" blowing up the towers is instant cause for banishment from Dailykos.
  12. Standard member Palynka
    Upward Spiral
    19 Mar '10 10:23
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    You Brits laugh?
    I think we can all agree that it's probably better if they only smile.
  13. 19 Mar '10 11:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    The Bilderberg Group was founded by Prince Bernhard, who was a member of the SS and NSDAP when he lived in Germany. In Germany, CAN released one of the greatest masterpieces of rock music in 1971 with Tago Mago. Obviously their name was a reference to the CANned laughter in M*A*S*H. In Europe it would have been too obvious.
  14. 19 Mar '10 17:26 / 1 edit
    I guess that listening to the interview is too much of a strain comparative to inane trolling for some, FMF.
  15. 19 Mar '10 17:45
    Originally posted by expuddlepirate
    Well in their defense, they did give us Monty Python.
    MP is oxbridge bollox - you'd be better off with an english irishman like spike milligan JMO