Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    07 Apr '17 17:56
    'Pinkwashing' populism: Gay voters embrace French far-right

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/pinkwashing-populism-gay-voters-embrace-french-far-121903968.html

    Could it be they are starting to realize their fate under radical Islam?
  2. 07 Apr '17 18:12 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    'Pinkwashing' populism: Gay voters embrace French far-right

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/pinkwashing-populism-gay-voters-embrace-french-far-121903968.html

    Could it be they are starting to realize their fate under radical Islam?
    It is puzzling that gays would embrace the left. After all, most of them are socioeconomically higher up than most because they are career oriented and usually not burdened with raising offspring, so they will be targeted as part of the 1%. Add to this fact that Muslims want them all dead and what you wind up with is a big head scratcher.
  3. 07 Apr '17 19:24
    Radical Islam, unlike fascism, has zero political influence in France.
  4. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    07 Apr '17 23:39
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Radical Islam, unlike fascism, has zero political influence in France.
    So one of the defining traits of "Radical islam" is persecution of homosexuals?
  5. 07 Apr '17 23:42
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Radical Islam, unlike fascism, has zero political influence in France.
    Right, it just kills civilians is all.
  6. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    08 Apr '17 06:26
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    'Pinkwashing' populism: Gay voters embrace French far-right

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/pinkwashing-populism-gay-voters-embrace-french-far-121903968.html

    Could it be they are starting to realize their fate under radical Islam?
    Yeah... neo-nazis are well known for their acceptance of gays...
  7. 08 Apr '17 06:48
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    So one of the defining traits of "Radical islam" is persecution of homosexuals?
    That would depend on the particular iteration of "radical Islam," but Abrahamitic religions tend not to favour homosexuality and homosexuals too much.
  8. 08 Apr '17 06:51
    Originally posted by whodey
    Right, it just kills civilians is all.
    The acts of terror such as the ones that have occurred in France recently are a boon to Le Pen and other fascists who are doubtless eager for more such attacks, but do not grant jihadists any political influence.